Bonus Artifact XP & Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 1, 2023.

1. xGMZen Well-Known Player

absolutely thankful, I hope to login asap, but i remain happily patient.
  2. Asuna New Player

Just add all Lantern power ring as hand accessory
    • Like x 1
  3. Perfect Cell New Player

I get the issue but what I’m not getting is based on past conversations in the community everyone was gonna dump it and here’s the opportunity, I’m guess they want the 1mil xp to use on any art or something because if eog is as useless as the conversations been saying then it’s getting dumped into another art and the catalyst makes that a smooth transition but idk someone’s not gonna be happy when money is involved unfortunately.
  4. zNot Loyal Player

My alt has eog at 160 but im still pointing it out because its super unfair
    • Like x 1
  5. Perfect Cell New Player

I think the bigger issue is acknowledging how much xp it takes to go from 160-200 1mil is absurd
    • Like x 1
  6. Emoney Dedicated Player

Yall are hilarious. No matter what the devs do you aren't happy. If you have a 200 EOG....you have a 200 EOG lol. You don't need anything else. Just because they give a bonus to 160, doesn't entitle you to the same. Use the stuff you did get and build another artifact. Most of you said you wouldn't use EOG anymore anyway since it was "nerfed into the ground."

So, take that 200 EOG, and feed it into something else since it's double week. In that comparison I could say my 140, that's now a 160, doesnt feed into another artifact as much as your 200. (That was an example though since I don't own EOG at all.) And, since I don't own an EOG, does that mean I can complain about all the extras you all get? No it doesn't.

The devs didn't have to do anything. They felt the artifact needed adjustment so that's what they did. The gifts are exactly that, gifts. Be grateful.
    • Like x 4
  7. Miserable Dedicated Player

You must understand the complaints are about the difference between what 160 users and 200 users are receiving. The value of what 160 users are getting is A LOT more. And the idea that the seals and cats gift makes for a smooth transition is a bit of a stretch considering it'll only get us a small part of the way from 0 to 200.
  8. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

Do we even know what the changes they have made are yet? I know there was some discussion a while back but then they said they were reviewing it. It doesnt seem to be any different on test server or am I missing something?
  9. zNot Loyal Player

Sure but having 200s go out with less then what they spend isnt fair i would prefer if they didnt give anything to anyone then give one specific rank the deal of the century while we get some cata seal that dont even fully compensate the seals and catas we used from 160 to 200.
    • Like x 3
  10. FreeSquishy Level 30

Lol what's there to be grateful for? A nerfed artifact we already paid for? More money we have to spend on a new artifact? 10$ worth of gifts for them destroying an artifact instead of fixing it by simply taking out eogs stacking into other eogs? You say be grateful but if they are recieving more money from us by nerfing an artifact why should we be grateful for that?
    • Like x 2
  11. Emoney Dedicated Player

Oh no, they nerfed an artifact that CLEARLY needed it. I'm sure they did it just to take away your money spent. Cmon.

The artifact is still useful, and you still have it maxed. And if ya don't, they're helping you max it.

Most of this anger comes from the perspective of not having an OP artifact anymore. Oh well. MMOs change. Nothing was stolen from you. The game was balanced.

We all know why most everyone has this dumb artifact anyway, because of how incredibly cheesy it was. I am grateful for the balance and integrity restored.
    • Like x 1
  12. SUPERHOMEM New Player

THIS WEEK BONUS IS 12HS DOWNTIME AND GET YOUR ARTIFACTS TO MAX AN ENJOY!!!
    THX A LOT DAYBREAK ^^:cool:
  13. zNot Loyal Player

It needed the nerf but the compensations are still not fair we shouldnt be punished for having a max art lol
    • Like x 1
  14. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

Taking this double xp and going back tank, never going back troll again until something is changed. Just my opinion, not trying to start stuff
    • Like x 1
  15. Emoney Dedicated Player

You spent money or time and got a 200 artifact. Why would it matter to you about someone else getting 160 to 200?!? You got to use a 200 all this time. Plus, you're getting a gift on top of it, even if you are ungrateful for it.

If I pay for something own it for a year, and then the company does a sale of half off and someone else gets it for half, does that entitle me to get half my money back?!? You are not factoring in time you used the artifact at 200, versus those that only got it to 160.
    • Like x 2
  16. Proxystar #Perception

You're comparing 1million XP to a seal and some catalysts and calling it a wash? Oh dear... the monetary value of 1million XP is pretty clear and it's not a $5 seal mate.

Although I appreciate the offer being made by the developers I'm squarly in the camp of people saying, it's not really good enough for the players that already had this at rank 200.

It should at the very least be 4 seals of completion, 10 seals of preservation and all the catalysts required to do a straight transfer of this artifact to another one, that's even putting to one side the Nth metal discrepancy.
    • Like x 6
  17. Perfect Cell New Player

I do understand what the complaints are about, what I don’t understand is why are there complaints. Like the entitlement is insane, I understand being upset about something but they try to give something to please the masses and we even have a way to transfer the item to another yet we’re looking at someone else got, like did the 200 users not eat good enough that they have to be upset at what the 160 users got?
  18. FreeSquishy Level 30

My anger has nothing to due with the fact of it being OP or not it's the fact of instead of balancing it they nerfed it to the point it's gonna be useless to have and then give everyone who has it at 160 a free bump to 200 while those that spent money on it get 1 completion seal and 2 preservation seals and some cheap catalysts that won't even get my next art to 160 lol then they call it a gift? That's just a slap in the face to the loyal paying costumers of their product. But what really gets me is how they posted this Eog nerf as the last 2x art xp dropped and took it down as fast as possible so people were still leveling it then reposted it after the 2x was over. That just looks like a money grab to me and is frankly rather disgusting for a company to do
    • Like x 2
  19. Emoney Dedicated Player

And now there is a double XP event to help you put that 200 EOG into something else of your choosing. Is that a money grab too?

Mepps clearly explained about that last event, it wasn't diabolical like you imply.
  20. FreeSquishy Level 30

The 200 users paid to use it at 200 just like the 160s so why is it they should recieve 1mil xp instead of the 10$ reward those of us at 200 are getting? They can put their art into another just like the rest of us there is no reason for them to recieve such a huge reward because they didn't spend money to max the artifact like those of us with 200s
    • Like x 3