Bonus Artifact XP & Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 1, 2023.

1. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

Like he said and what about scrap of the soul cloak witch is also waste of XP , seals, and catalyst without EOG thats what i thought they gona give us nothing so we need to buy more from MP and if you got 16 toons like its GAME OVER !
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

you say must but I for sure don't use it. but i was refering to having arts on multiple toons in todays DCUO alts are almost unthinkable with arts and allies
  3. Drathmor Unwavering Player

they dont have to give anything and noone put a gun to someones head and told them they have to play FOTM
    • Like x 4
  4. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

I am glad I am not the only one thinking this.

Levelling 180-200 for free is a major bonus due to the amount of nth metal needed. Literally would cost you a Billion if you had to buy on the broker but if you have already taken the time and got it to 200 you get a couple of seals and a few catalysts, which are so cheap to buy anyway.

Really seems like lvl200 players are being handed a bum deal
    • Like x 6
  5. Stranger Committed Player

Thanks alot, Devs!
  6. FreeSquishy Level 30

True they also didn't need to nerf it into the ground after people spent hundreds to level it when it was working as intended and then reward the people who aren't spending on the game but punishing the ones who do
    • Like x 1
  7. FreeSquishy Level 30

Exactly the players who took the time or money too max it out are getting a whole lot less than those who got it to 160. 1mil free xp is nowhere near equal to 1 completion seal and 2 preservations and some low cost catalysts.
    • Like x 4
  8. zNot Loyal Player

I hope they can change it the xp should be granted to 200 aswell in my opinion.
    If not its fine im happy we get something but i would want the gifts to be balanced it clearly favors a specific ranking level by a very significant amount.
    • Like x 5
  9. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

Yes should be the equivalent xp needed to get from 160-200 given as nth metal to the players who have lvl200 eog's PLUS the seals. Forget about he catalysts they have so little value its embarassing to say you are giving them away.
    • Like x 5
  10. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

This is so awesome, there are some amazing gifts and I really appreciate it. Thanks so much \o
  11. Miserable Dedicated Player

I just find it strange that players with a 160 eog are getting a much better gift than those with a 200. The 1,000,000 artifact XP gain is worth a lot more than the seals and catalysts.
    • Like x 5
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

But your not sweaty. No offense buddy
  13. FixMyPower Active Player

Why aren't the characters with 200 geminis getting atleast the seals/catalysts for another 200? Players with 160 gemini are basically getting 1 million XP and players with 200 gemini are getting crumbs compared to that. SMH
    • Like x 4
  14. L T Devoted Player

Players (such as myself) who leveled it all the way to 200 get to use it at 200 if they still like it or a 2x bonus week to change to a different artifact if they don't (+ the bonus pack). You're not losing any nth metal there.

Players who stopped at 160 get a better Nth metal boost but don't get the extra seals and catalysts, so it seems like approximately a wash.
    • Like x 1
  15. appocolyps Committed Player

Yeh i have to agree, the team have dropped the ball here, 200 EoG holders being shafted in comparison. Im just happy its been nerfed so i dont really care personally but if we are going to talk about a fair share of the cake, give me my damn slice XDDDD
    • Like x 1
  16. Perfect Cell New Player

So what I’m getting from the 200 users is that since they have it at 200 they should get the xp and catalyst. So they keep the art and get xp I’m pretty sure the double week is for the 200 ppl to transfer if they aren’t happy with it.
  17. Miserable Dedicated Player

It's hard to see it as a wash when players with a 160 are receiving a 16,000 MC (9,300 MC during double xp) gift while those with a 200 are receiving a 2,100 MC gift.
    • Like x 7
  18. FreeSquishy Level 30

My point is why does someone who only leveled it to 160 get 100$ worth of xp but anyone that already leveled it to 200 only gets about 10$ worth. There is no reason to level peoples Eogs from their current levels if they aren't going to properly compensate everyone equally. This isn't the same as when they nerfed VWD they just dropped 200 arts so nobody was missing out and everyone was equally rewarded.
    • Like x 4
  19. zNot Loyal Player

They dont need to give the catalysts/seals to 200 but i would instead hope we would get the same thing that 160 users get (1 mill free xp) but not a million just 500k due to 2xp event making it 1mill so 500k + 2xp event = 1 mil.

With this gift we are being punished instead of rewarded for having a max art the rewards given dont even compensate the seals/cata it takes from 160 to 200
    • Like x 4
  20. KingX New Player

why bother giving xp and uplifting, the double nth is enough, just give seals. look at the mess , giving 1mill xp is crazy.
    • Like x 2