Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - December 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Now we need the elf ears as an accessory and since it's christmas soon we should get them as one of the new rewards at the infernal kahndaq vendor me think.
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

Should've been on the seasonal vendor years ago :( But now that they can do it, at least for NPC, maybe they can do it for players too.
    • Like x 2
  3. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is it intended that the Blue - free -gear is the Vengeance of Hecate style?
  4. Whazues Well-Known Player

well just so you know there are 2 login lines the top line is for both free and premium players. the bottom login line is for the players whom have a paid membership. so the enhance sun god gear is able to be claimed by all. but to get both the blue and purple sets of it you'd have to be a player with a paid membership otherwise free and premium players just gets the 1 blue set of gear but no slimline.
  5. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Aparently yes, although that wasn't mentioned, only the member rewards.
  6. Whazues Well-Known Player

well read it again their is only 1 gear style mentioned so it will be in both member and non member login lines the new slimline is only in membership
  7. CaptainCanada31 New Player

Still waiting on a single colour, low neck, hands free slimline THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SUPERMAN... just sayin'...
    • Like x 1
  8. Wolfzx New Player

Is classic champions members only or not? I'm so confused.
  9. DCUO Post Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  10. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

With a BIG emblem slot on the chest. So many have tiny slots that can't be seen from across a room.
  11. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Are you seriously lecturing me about membership? :rolleyes:

I'd suggest reading some of the previous posts in this thread. As it turns out, Enhanced Sun God is for members only. Non-members get Vengeance of Hecate gear.
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve YouTuber

Um, Mepps literally said here:
    So you're wrong here. I also checked the game today and It's Vengeance of Hecate for non-members.
  13. metro2k Well-Known Player

the shirt is very nice.;)
    Do you think the colors are customizable?
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Don't forget GIANT FREAKIN' EMBLEM SLOT!!! ;)

Call it "Ultra Kryptonian Slimline" and give it to us! ;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Took y'all long enough! :p

But now we need the "Classic Champion's Waist Sash" to go with it!

[IMG]

;)
    • Like x 3
  16. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I am very, very happy that this time everyone is happy with the 21 day award....but one question haunts me...why people thought the awards were worse from the previous months, I really don't understand it. ... as for me, they are all at the same magnificent level ....
    • Like x 1
  17. Empress_Orana Well-Known Player

They aren’t the same level. No one likes floating accessories. It’s a slap in the face.
    • Like x 1
  18. Geron Zu'Daq New Player

They look great! What is the bonus reward this month?
  19. Geron Zu'Daq New Player

I love my Kiteman doll!! He is awesome!!
    • Like x 3
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Speak only for yourself. The floating, holographic Lantern Corps Emblems Accessories are something that I specifically requested in the appropriate Styles Suggestions Thread! :p
    • Like x 2