Richest player on DC?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Trended, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Trended Active Player

Who is the richest player on this game
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Does it matter?
    • Like x 6
  3. Hraesvelg Always Right

I am, based on the friends we've made along the way...

but on a more serious note, that would be very hard to measure. Purely liquid/cash? I'm sure that floats around as people buy and sell. Items in storage? That'd be nearly impossible for a lot of us to calculate, especially because the price of items fluctuates.
    • Like x 2
  4. Henoshock Well-Known Player

the great matt super
    • Like x 4
  5. Trended Active Player

Just a question
  6. GermanM Committed Player

Bruce Wayne.
  7. myandria Item Storage

I agree with TheLorax; it doesn't matter. Rich players aren't always the best players or have the best sportsmanship aptitude.

Hmm..

From my experiences, when someone asks this question that person is looking for something; doing some research.

If you knew who the richest person in the game was, would you seek out that person, would you troll that person and call them a liar and say that YOU are the richest person in the game? Would you challenge that person to compare in-game assets?

Would you ask that person "how" they became so in-game wealthy? Or would you ask that person to "share" some of their wealth with you?

Are you trying to find your place of "wealth" in this game; in other words, are you trying to find out where you place on the "wealth" ladder? How do you think you will feel if you knew the answer to this question?

Just asking some questions...
  8. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  9. GermanM Committed Player

Can you buy me an Aura, please?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. NcIon2029 New Player

My league ran a raid with him a long time ago and I remember before the last boss he told us we were a good group so he would give us a discount during the raid. He's a great guy and fun to run stuff with.
    • Like x 1
  11. Illumin411 Loyal Player

So, instead of charging you $6B for a $1B-$2B item he'd only charge you $4B or $5B??? Sweeeeet... :rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

18 Quintillion....nice. You'd think they could afford a soder at least.

If that screenshot is live (not test), not sure how anyone could have gotten that together after the tax 2 years ago as that is like 100,000x what the cap was of 22.5B. But I'm sure it's legit.:rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  13. NcIon2029 New Player

That's about what it worked out too.
    • Like x 1
  14. loupblanc Dedicated Player

[IMG]
  15. Trended Active Player

You know my favorite thing about a question is that you can ignore if you don't like it :)
    • Like x 1
  16. Trended Active Player

Probs just farmed 5000 reapers
  17. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I call shenanigans! :p
    • Like x 3
  18. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

That's in Escrow so Obsidian would have to pay a membership of 21.99 Canadian (plus tax) to access that sweet sweet green to give out Auras before he could.
    • Like x 1
  19. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Arguably the richest players would be the ones who've played this game since launch and are still playing the game today based on the liquid assets they've accumulated over the years and not necessarily what's in their bank account so that's a bit hard to quantify.
    • Like x 2
  20. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

This is what happens when you open too many Booster Bundles the game just gives you excess in-game cash as a result.
    • Like x 1