Triple Death Metal & New Rewards

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 31, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS DEATH METAL

Death metal, darkness, power chords, multiverse, dark knights, angry. Does anyone read this? Why would you when you can skim to this next paragraph to learn that you can...

Play Episode 43: Dark Knights this week for TRIPLE currency and new rewards! Yes, that's right. 3x! 300%! Open the new On Duty menu and look for Dark Knights under Latest Episodes or open your map and warp to Death Metal D.C.

Death Metal is the currency for Dark Knights and is used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the episode vendors.

NEW REWARDS

These NEW rewards are also now available on the episode vendor:
    • Green Lantern Accessory
    • Yellow Lantern Accessory
    • Red Lantern Accessory
    • Emblem of the Batman Who Laughs
      • Note: the Enhanced version can now drop from the One Who Laughs in the raid
    • Kryptonian Metal Hair Style
    • Ultraviolet Lantern Corps Supply Drop

[IMG]
    Red, Yellow, and Green Lantern Accessories, Kryptonian Metal Hair Style

[IMG]
    Emblem of the Batman Who Laughs, Kryptonian Metal Hair Style

[IMG]
    Ultraviolet Lantern Corps Supply Drop

The bonus week begins with daily server restarts on Thursday, September 1, 2022, and runs through Wednesday, September 7, 2022. The new rewards are permanent additions to the game.
    • Like x 16
  2. inferno Loyal Player

I read it and I thought you were writing an angry haiku.
    • Like x 5
  3. yotrooper13 New Player

Will the homecoming seasonal drop along with it?
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

Those Accessories are soooo sweet! Thanks. Triple rewards too... just beautiful!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

The seasonal will drop sometimes in September. Also they never do a bonus week with a seasonal launch. So could be the next week.
  6. Eve YouTuber

I can never say no to new Lantern stuff + I really love the hairstyle!
    • Like x 3
  7. Caroline Dedicated Player

8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Oh WOW!!
    more lantern stuff we don't need as we only have 3 color of lantern's in the game we can be

so useful for content we all finished months ago

what will yall come up with next!
    • Like x 1
  9. Drathmor Unwavering Player

who ever is in charge needs to realize we get sick of all the carbon copies of everything a new color is not a new item..
    care about your product not just profits

I know this isnt the DEv's per say but the wallet man behind them making these calls.
    I say that guy needs to fight harder for the product
    make something great people will throw money at it
    make something cheap people quit playing

End of rant ;)
    • Like x 5
  10. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

The lantern emblems look cool and so does the Kryptonian Metal hair. Would've been nice if we could have gotten a rage gorilla pet construct. I know DCUO had one a long time ago.
  11. LordOmni Level 30

hey i just want to know will be ever be able to get our own emblems as an accessory or even enhanced versions of the chess Emblem like king and Queen rook knight pawn any of those and can we also have the ability to sit in the game
  12. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Happy to have all of these!
    Finally that hairstyle! (I would really like a face style beard like the Kryptonian beard to go with it and other long styles for male characters.)

Wait what’s “The One Who Laughs” raid?
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

From the One Who Laughs in the Source Wall raid. That sentence was missing a few words.
    • Like x 3
  14. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

I do that sometimes. Haha. Thanks Mepps!
  15. The GD Green Lantern New Player

I want the floating Lantern Logos for all of my Lanterns. Really just happy with the Green Lantern Corps accessory.
    • Like x 2
  16. Geron Zu'Daq New Player

You just almost wrote
    A very happy Haiku
    short a syllable
    • Like x 1
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh I know exactly which armory I wish I could attach that hair to. I love the hairstyle. Looks like I’m going back to being a human rocker so I can wear that hair.
    the problem with getting awesome emblem accessories like the ones here is that now I have to make changes to my armories to incorporate them.
    • Like x 1
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Zoe is right and it will probably be next week if I had to guess because a triple week usually means something new in the near future.
    • Like x 1
  19. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. UT Firefly Well-Known Player

tbh i was los the hope that anyone wuld ever see it this way too

dc got so many cool chars they could do stuff for but no its away easyer to do the same S*** over and over again..
    • Like x 1