Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - August 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 29, 2022.

1. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

It’s giving… inconsistent.

I haven’t been around THAT long so I like that this Eye and that Batman cowl have become available to me.
    Hopefully this means the Impersonator style (Vegas suit) has a chance.

The gear tho-

I’ve been playing for 2 years and since daily rewards started, I’ve only nabbed a few style pieces that I didn’t already have. (Excluding brand new sets)
    Not only am I not benefiting from styles released in daily rewards, (even when they are new due to no feats) but it has also rendered these styles as drops useless.

You really gave us a completely new style set with a 21st day reward that complements the new style one month, and gave us a style set that’s useless the next.
    Where’s the quality control?

Sincerely,
    Looking for Stability in The Source Wall.
    • Like x 2
  2. Geron Zu'Daq New Player

This looks great!
    With Kite-Man getting his own show, what are the chances of seeing some Kite-Man inspired styles???
    Asking for a friend............................
    It's me.
    I'm the friend that's asking.
    • Like x 2
  3. sebfm Well-Known Player

Yayyy, Sweet :)
  4. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

Oh yay. Another monthly "reward" that will say Already Collected when it is granted. Complete BS.
    • Like x 1
  5. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Yippie more stuff I already have!!! What's the point? I have both of these. It would have been nice to have 1 new style at least. Spindrift is also so basic and attainable. Batman inspired, Heatwave, and a few more, I have, the reward isn't really doing anything for my membership. I've been here since day one. Can at least throw us 1 new item? I realize we get stabilizers and source marks here and there but let's be honest its day 21 we all look forward too. this is a total disappointment again for members
    • Like x 1
  6. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Agreed, what about the dedicated players who've been here and supported this game. Not 1 new style???
    • Like x 1
  7. Corsair X Well-Known Player

I also love how some of these styes like Batman Inspired masks were member exclusives and now, awe well!
  8. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I like it. but it's gonna depend a lot on whether you can alter the colours, in particular the skin. if I can change the colour of the skin, I like it. if not, it's not the end of the world. I'll just pop it in the bank with the other rewards / gifts that I haven't got around to using yet. long as I get me tokens & stabs, I'm good.
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Pitty this one didn't put the wierd looking eye on the opposite eye as an accessory so We could have both eyes like that.
  10. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

They still are Member exclusives. You can only claim them if you are subscribed during the month when they drop.
    Mepps even said that above: "Log in at least 21 days this month to claim your very own Two-Face Inspired Mask. Ouch. Members only."
    Same "Members only" applied to the Batman one too.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

After a few months the face style will be in the Doctor Fate vendor for anyone to purchase regardless of membership status. The exclusivity is an illusion.
    • Like x 1
  12. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Forgot about that. :oops:

So about ten years after it was first released, an ancient style which hasn't been seen since gets made available again... Okay. Doesn't really make up for all the rehashed styles we keep getting from Fate. :(
  13. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Bugs me that it'll be color locked. I think the scar tissue should be set to match the toon's skin color (the color it is works for most realistic skin colors, but not if your character has green or blue or purple or whatever else skin) and have the eye either match the toon's existing eye color or let us change its color ourselves. It being color locked like this is very limiting.
    • Like x 3
  14. Irvynnge Loyal Player

it's definitely colour-locked? really? well, that's a little disappointing. I mean, I still like it, but it's gonna be a bit tricky making it fit with anything if I can't at least colour the skin part.
  15. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

Under the skin were all pink like that so im cool w that part, but they eyeball being color locked is kinda sad. If they’re gonna hand out old stuff they could Atleast update it a lil bit
    • Like x 2
  16. Polarited New Player

Looks great!
  17. Batmazo New Player

Ok,

My opinion on this is that they could have done better. This style was only given to players who where affected by the DDS attack on ps. Since then, we did not have any other way of getting it. I agree, that the style could have been updated, I also agree that the membership isn’t really everything we are expecting. However, they should implement a system where if the style was unlocked already or collected to give them a certain amount of source marks or extra stabilizers or even more ally favor or catalyst. Some styles I agree it could have been released with regular game function.

But let us not forget. The game has to function with money going in. We tend to complain about this a lot. But we forget the game is still a business and a business needs money to keep running. As such, we shouldn’t complain at them for trying to keep the game alive. Right now they have an issue of short staffed and no CEO I believe. But they are doing the best they can with what they have. For being short staffed they have actually released things like the booster bundle return and the premium box. I mean everyone wants the premium. Every type of material at the palm of our hands. But yet quick to dismiss for the awful drop rate. But that is what makes this game Grindy. What is the point if everyone has everything that everyone has.

We choose to play. If you don’t like the reward then do not pay for membership. This rewards thing is a trail and error run. But since they have success in it, they do not want to stop it. As stated previous they should implement a system where if the rewards and style have been collected already, it should give us different rewards like etc.; Please, don’t say how is being short staffed my problem…well, it is the simple fact of being patient and giving them time to rebuild and retrain more staff and then you’ll see the rewards after. Mepps has been there since day 1 with Anderson, still loyal to the game. This man has to be praised for his do diligence with the company. Not bashed all the time.

Mepps could say work on this and work on that and approve everything. But he is not WB or the license for DC comics. He can only do what he can with what he is allowed with. Hence why they had taken down the Superman VS Batman bundle because they couldn’t get cleared for it. Who is to blame on that WB. In short, we should enjoy the game and wait for what comes next.
  18. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Since you are giving the new people old styles, how about we finally get the FOS Kryptonian Flexsuit style complete. i have searched for 11 years for that chest piece and never got it.
  19. Corsair X Well-Known Player

You can use a material on it. I've done this with several materials it looks damn cool. A glowing red eye with a good brown, red,or black mat looks sick.
  20. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

It now drops more frequently and is tradable. You may try to get one from broker.

• Like x 1