Friend List /Base List !

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MystoganJella, Jul 15, 2022.

1. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

In the future you think the devs will make it where cleaning out names from our friend and base list will be easier they need like select button where you can delete multiple peoples at once :)
    • Like x 3
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

And ignore list as well.
    It would be super convenient if we could manage all this from our mainframe as well and be able to see additional data on that character such as CR/Power/SP/League.
    • Like x 3
  3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

And also make it account wide or at least have like an option in settings for such a thing. Would be especially nice for the ignore list. I mean this both in the senses of friending or blocking a character across your whole account and like friending or ignoring a whole account instead of having to friend or ignore every individual toon of that person's as you come across them. I'd also love if all characters on the same account were automatically in each others' contacts so we could more easily and quickly manage base permissions, mail stuff between toons, etc.
    • Like x 3
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Probably gonna need a whole new UI menu for consoles but heck I'm not against that either! :)

Bring on the Friends menu next to League!
    Perhaps even throw in my idea saying if they are LFG or not, but of course that may be a stretch eheh