Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Achikah All About That Base

I loooove the Tiki Accent and Shabby Spool combo, so much. Block party vibes for real!
    • Like x 1
  2. SirHyper Active Player

i dont like making bathrooms in my bases since there are no closed off rooms and some way or the other it looks awkward when i make one with dividers and walls but i still want to have that regular house feeling so i just made a door with the wall plaques and the hades levers that i pretend leads to a bathroom lol.
    bonus: miss hyperspeed looking at the gotham sky

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. beardrive Committed Player

Happy Christmas in July! W8, whut? Yep. Americans watch Christmas shows in July.
    Why not something better? How about Halloween in July!? That is better. Much better.

The Wayne Family Legacy Autumn/Winter event is in full swing and it is October the 31st, the pefect time for parties, secrets, and crimes...of passion. You know, Misteltoe is deadly if you eat it...

Have a giant of a time.

• Like x 4
  4. Eve YouTuber

Latest Tours:

Thanagrian Hideout (Complete)

Madame Fate's Magical Manor (WIP)
    • Like x 4
  5. Eve YouTuber

Latest complete base tour of now, Metropolis Museum:
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

WIP: Lexellence. My villain working with Lex and is a huge fan of his, so this whole base is like a shrine to Lex lol
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This thread has earned its place among the stars. I mean, the stickies.
    • Like x 12
  8. Eve YouTuber

Mepps!!!!! You are legit a king. Thank you!!!
    • Like x 4
  9. Achikah All About That Base

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. beardrive Committed Player

It's a bit of a squish squish when you 699/700, and no one shows up to the party. We'll get more traffic now! Hurrah! Thanks so much!
    • Like x 1
  11. beardrive Committed Player

Hmmm....coveting Lex? Crewella's Sorcery magic might have something to say about that. Then again, Crewella may have already discarded him. XD Love those items and looks great!
    • Like x 2
  12. Achikah All About That Base

In your tour, I spit out my water by how casually you were like 'This is Lex, he's our Boyfriend.' X'D I loved that so much. Had me cackling like crazy!

Also, great start to the base, Z! You should snag some Earth 3 base items boxes for the Lex Portraits in them, I think there's at least 4. There's also the Model Dimensional Ship as well and a ton of flatscreens/wires that'd set the place off nicely. =D
    • Like x 2
  13. Eve YouTuber

I will!! Currently grinding my butt to get all the Lex Wall Items to make it look like Propaganda lol
    • Like x 1
  14. Achikah All About That Base

That'll also look nice, especially the doomed graffiti. I don't know how many Justice Tokens I have on the EU side, but I'm not planning on doing much with them. Let me know what items you need and I'll send some over. :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Achikah All About That Base

Of all days for me to try something new and make a solo thread, this bad boy FINALLY gets pinned!! About time! Anyway, for prosperity's sake (as mentioned/requested by Rej) here's my teahouse I entitled Sekiyama Gardens:

• Like x 6
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Our League Hall just after I finished restoring my library. Just one problem though, 1 piece seems to be missing but I don’t know what that piece is.
    • Like x 2
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Danger Manor. As an alien robot I technically don’t need a home but my program quickly figured having a home and a human identity and family would be essential to understanding humanity. Therefore, this is my home and the place the humans posing as my family visits occasionally.
    • Like x 2
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The Council of Dangers. A place for myself and myselves to spend time together. We love our leagues and our universes, but we love each other more.
    • Like x 2
  19. Zneeak Devoted Player

It's about time we got this pinned.
    • Like x 3
  20. beardrive Committed Player

• Like x 1