"Base Crafters" - New Base Tours show on YouTube!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

And reminder that June's episode is up so take a look and enjoy before July's episode is up!
    • Like x 4
  2. Achikah All About That Base

It's come to my attention that some of our hosts and their bases have seen some unwanted alteration to their bases after filming... While unfortunate, I wanted to remind them of the non-binding, fictitious, totally believable, verbal agreement they agreed to with overwhelming agreence via invocation invitation of our services:

• For liabilities reasons, Basecrafters© are not responsible for any lose/damage/miniature fires caused while touring or playing pianos. Any popcorn, holi, or other consumable damage found after filming is the responsibility of the owner, and not the extremely curious and ill-natured misadventures of our tour guides. Any surprise cameos from specific villains/nemesis is purely coincidental. Subject to estrange, conditions denied.
    • Like x 3
  3. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I want to state for the record that I am intentionally placing such interactive items in my subsequent bases just for express purpose of them being put to any and all uses my “guests” may wish to excercise.
    • Like x 2
  4. Emoney Dedicated Player

Great bases, entertaining commentary. Good stuff, keep it up.

***Rubbing hands together****Taking notes, and stealing designed layouts‍ :)
    • Like x 2
  5. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Lol I actually recreate base layouts I like as a “shopping list”
    for instance, I’m very close on completing my own copies of the Billionaires club….

and the Wayne Mansion portion of this Wayne Mansion/Batcave tour…

You maybe even detect some of the latter’s influence in my Foundation Bachelor pad

(at least in the structural arrangement of the hallway and the two main rooms)
  6. SirHyper Active Player

Hi, mine's The Tower and character name is Miss Hyperspeed
    • Like x 2
  7. Eve YouTuber

We are still accepting more entries! Plus July's episode got Abit delayed but should be up this Saturday. This one gonna bring a new editing way of mine that will drag you into the magical tour of each base we visit.

Plus, if you are a Base Crafter yourself, join the community today on Discord! We'd love to have you with us!
    https://discord.gg/ffUW5QPfeu
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

Episode 3 is finally out.
    • Like x 3
  9. Achikah All About That Base

It's a good'un, guys. Also, I actually didn't break, plunder, litter, or cause spontaneous musical combustion this episode!

[IMG]
    ...but there's always next time, hehe.
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

We had the honor to tour TheGreatGaffBase's Base through their Extra Life donation to my Extra Life Page. You too can get a tour and get more than one base toured in one video! Thank you Gaff for the generous donation and we can't wait to tour more bases like that!
  11. Emoney Dedicated Player

Awesome bases, cant wait for yall to see mine....but with every base you tour it makes my bases feel not as cool. Some really creative, and expensive bases here!
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve YouTuber

This one needs a good Ol' bump <3 We are always looking for bases to tour! We are coming out with a new episode this month so join us for some awesome base tours (Date TBD, we are hoping to have the episode out on the upcoming Sunday).

Registering can be on this thread, DMing any of us (Me, Ryll or Achikah) or joining our discord server of Base Crafters - we have a "Register" channel to add your bases to our Touring list.

NOTE: We only tour on EU-US PCPS. None of us have access to Switch\XBox platforms sadly. :( Maybe in the future, though! <3

Characters to give access to;
    EU - Achikah, BaseCrafter, RYLLTOUR
    US - Achikah, BaseCrafter, Ryll
    • Like x 2
  13. Eve YouTuber

Get a Base Crafters Episode all about you and your bases for a Extra Life donation
    P.S: This is unrelated to the regular show, but just a bump if you want an episode that shows more than one base of yours :)

• Like x 1