Bikinis And Swimsuits

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Elijah Seed, May 6, 2022.

1. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

I would like some bikinis and swimsuits for my female characters. Specifically, bikinis and swimsuits that I can color and apply materials and emblems to such as Superman's 80th Anniversary emblem. You can toss in a pair of baggy swim trunks for the male characters if you want - I'll never wear them - but the more important thing is bikinis and swimsuits for female characters.

Two specific bikini styles I'm after is a skimpy string bikini (not a thong - close to a thong but not a thong) and a strapless bikini. Swimsuitwise, I'm looking for a traditional swimsuit style as well as more exotic one piece swimsuits with criss-cross design and full front/ open back styles. Maybe toss in the old Saturn Girl costume style from the 1970's while you're at it, too.

+1 this is you agree, too. :cool:
    • Like x 2
  2. Wallachia Devoted Player

Oh god no. The last thing we need are horny teenagers making bikini girls to oogle their rears and pretend they are "sexy girls in your area".
    • Like x 3
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah....cause only teenagers would do that.

Seems like we already have enough naked female toons running around....I doubt this will go very far.
    • Like x 2
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Swimsuits are rewards for the Summer event.
    • Like x 3
  5. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  6. Proxystar #Perception

That's why I hang out in Little Bohemia, it's a beach, there's a heap out there, the best area, right there.
    • Like x 2
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I have no issues with more bikinis for the Summer event (I mean.... it is the Summer event of all things lmao), but I'd want a speedo or two for the dudes thrown in as well. Let everyone show off their beach bods! Everyone gets to be/feel sexy! I'd prefer to get both together, tbh, than one or the other alone. Also the Saturn Girl mention just made me think of that one old Cosmic Boy design lmao.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Hraesvelg Always Right

Reminds me a little bit of my Circe Halloween costume.

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Holy free the nip Batman
    • Like x 2
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Uuuurrrrccckkkkk!

Ahem!

Ugh…..
    I gotta stop coming in here when I’m eating!!!!

That almost made me cough up my fettuccini!
    • Like x 1
  11. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Never wanted to see big barda naked
  12. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Nothing but boots
  13. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Oh man. Isn’t there already a cute swimsuit for the females and swim shorts for the males? Maybe have some variations on them but definitely not bikinis!!! Hell no. Maybe if they upgrade the character models/graphics so it would at least look decent, generally speaking (no flat graphic lines).
  14. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I love these ideas!
    • Like x 2
  15. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I'd honestly like some Olympic style swimwear in a future seasonal. With swimming caps, swim goggles, onesie swimsuits maybe more scuba diving gear etc. Also some old fashioned swimwear for more Victorian or Steampunk wear like long underwear stuff. Also more mermaid and merman accessories maybe? I'm down for anything new to use at the beach or pool most definitely.
  16. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Don't forget the LexTower pool, used to have a few pool parties there. The idea that random Heroes and Villains would just use Lex's pool and he'd just watch from his office seething always made me laugh.
    • Like x 2
  17. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

TBH, I feel like Lex would be the one to organize or plant the seed for the idea in someone's head so they'd organize it so he could observe how everyone interacted outside of their "work." I can see him just watching like "ah, so Demon404 is very salty towards AnimeCatGirl72098 and it looks like the feeling is mutual and both seem quite fond of KillerTomato01, very interesting...."
    • Like x 2
  18. Dilios Well-Known Player

Try the formal (chest) and necromancer (legs) combination. ;-]
  19. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

We use to have pool parties there with the league. I'm going to suggest to the league we have some more!
  20. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

How could anybody be salty towards AnimeCatGirl72098? She's an adorable anime cat girl, what's not to like? Speaking as someone who is a cat girl herself lol