21 Day Batman Style Has Come, How Was Your Experience?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KidKretz, Mar 22, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

Honestly I was taking a break from the game so only logged in for St. Patrick stuff to complete the feats. So I didn't collect the cowl. It *Might* fit a Catwoman style I have in mind but other than that I don't really think I have a use for it, nor do I care for it. I hope next month's reward is most appealing and exciting. I want new stuff, like the Mera hair for example.

And to be fair, I am not sure where I stand on whether they should have gave it again or not. Because I see both sides to the argument.
    I only run content with league mates and none of them use the helmet as far as I know.
  2. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

that Batman or Flash and Wonder Woman get more favor than any other character in this game...
    • Like x 1
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I already had it on pc but it's nice to get it on my ps5 also now.I don't know WHY they didn't choose to make it work with mask this time though,that's just a huge minus for me and I will never use it.
    • Like x 1
  4. Charon Lead Content Designer

What if I were to tell you that it will allow mask styles to show, when EP43 launches? Also the following trench coats will show waist styles.
    • Trench Coat
    • Classic Duster
    • Detective
    • Split Personality
    • Like x 22
  5. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

I Honestly Was Excited For This Month With The Bonus Legendary Items

I Needed A Few Armored Detective Styles To Complete The Feat

Along With St Patrick's Day & Also The Batman Inspired Mask
    The Cherry On Top

I Wasn't Around For That Part Of Life Of DCUO
    When They Gave It Out The First Time
    I Could See How It Would Rub Ppl The Wrong Way Being
    A Exclusive All This Time But I Personally Am Enjoying It
    On My Gadget Hero Fits My Build Pretty Well
  6. Blight KOBRA Commander

I don't suppose you'll be adding the 'Gunslinger' style to that list because THAT would be reason to jump for joy.
    • Like x 1
  7. Charon Lead Content Designer

Oops. It missed my notes but yes, I got that one too. Just verified internally while wearing it.
    • Like x 12
  8. Blight KOBRA Commander

[IMG]

Good to hear. Thanks.;)
    • Like x 1
  9. NeoSelkie Active Player

Speaking of the gunslinger style, any chance of it getting some needlework.
    After all these years its got some holes in it that could really do with patching.
    Really shows with bright undershirts.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Then I would say: Bring it! :eek::D
    • Like x 1
  11. Dstdnt Source Wall Promethean Editor-in-Chief

Is there any chance the following Head styles could also be able to work with Mask styles in the future?
    • Amazonian Conqueror (+Enhanced)
    • Apokoliptian Shocktrooper
    • Daring Fury Helmet
    • Daring Vigilante
    • Insect Colonist
    • Leafmail
    • Mid-Nite (+Enhanced)
    • Parademon Sentry
    • Peacemaker
    • Punchline
    • Robotic
    • Star Helmet
    • Thanagar's Champion
    • Trigon
    • Vengeance
    • Vengeful Surgeon
    • Vestments of Rage
    • Victorian Detective Face Mask
    • Visor
    • Winged Fury
    Sorry for the really long list, just have been hoping for the longest time for changes to these head styles to work with masks.
    Thank you for the update to all these chest and Batman mask styles!
    • Like x 3
  12. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

There are even more head styles that have face partly open or just slimline(character creator slimline styles do show face styles) that do not allow face styles for unknown reasons:
    • Aeronaut
    • Aeronaut Variant
    • Amazonian
    • Angled Flexsuit
    • Astral Alloy
    • Atlantean Monarch
    • Beyond High-Tech
    • Black Flash's Cowl
    • Blind Envy
    • Blood Cursed
    • Conqueror
    • Cybernetic
    • Daggerpoint Bodysuit
    • Digital Invasion
    • Egyptian Sorcerer
    • Eternal
    • Future Cop
    • Future Crusader
    • Harpy's Helm
    • Heart of the Lion
    • Heartshard
    • Insectoid
    • Jah Kir
    • Knight
    • Life Shell
    • Loyal
    • Luchador
    • Lust Demon
    • Necromancer
    • Paneled Bodysuit
    • Pied Piper
    • Prideful
    • Prototype Owl Helm of Omnipotence
    • Qwardian
    • Qwardian Thunderer Elite Helm
    • Retro Tech
    • SCU Spec-Ops
    • STAR Labs Helmet
    • Scarecrow Sack
    • Sector 3601
    • Segmented Flexsuit
    • Sharpshooter
    • Skeleton
    • Snake
    • Snorkel
    • Tech Ninja
    • The Last Aurochs
    • Thorned Flexsuit
    • Time Traveler
    • Webbed Flexsuit
    • Zonewalker
    At least those are the ones I could check. Since there are a lot of them, simplier solution would probably been to globaly change setting for all head styles to allow display face styles regardless of clipping issues since players can always pick face as "none" if they don't want it to be displayed. Unless that setting can only be redacted manually for each style.
    • Like x 3
  13. Dstdnt Source Wall Promethean Editor-in-Chief

For sure! I just listed mostly the ones that had large enough spaces on the face, that seemed odd they were missing but since I'm not sure on specifics of how hard it would be to implement for all vs some. Ideally if that could be done where we could get it enabled for all, would be great as well!
    • Like x 1
  14. Shadow Force Committed Player

actually those who had the mission to unlock all the hack stuff you could share it with others and some did exactly that myself included but then devs caught on and patched that.
  15. Caroline Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

if not my experience with this ? cancel my subscription renewal for this month x)
  17. KidKretz Committed Player

when you put it like that, it def does make me sad :(

all i can say is i hope next month is really REALLY good for you!!!

and i want to say thank you to you and everyone else who supports the game and kept the lights running all these years!
  18. KidKretz Committed Player

i looked in my styles, i dont have them. looked them up and see they are pretty awesome looking and from survival mode, something i never been done. i remember it being there, but i was way to scared back in the day of doing it. i didnt want ppl to be mad at my poorly made toons. prob why i never ran a lot of stuff back in the day :p
  19. Proxystar #Perception

Keep an eye out in trade chat or on the broker, they're tradable and people might still have them, but they won't be cheap (~1bil) depending on server.
  20. Akaiko Well-Known Player

1) I had forgotten I hadn't claimed it when I did "claim all" today to get some of the Fate Tokens for several days all at once. I hadn't decided which toon I wanted to claim it so it ended up in my shared bank. Then after playing for a couple of hours, I decided which toon should claim it. I signed into that toon, didn't truly think it fit after trying it on, so it was worn for a few minutes after being claimed and probably won't be worn again.

2) No, but I don't really look at styles that deeply to notice.

3) I have no suggestions as I generally get my DC knowledge for this game by playing this game and reading posts made on these forums (and occassionally using Google if something catches enough of my interest to want to learn a litle more). Coming into this game, I only "knew" what popped up in the 1990s - early 200s animated shows (Batman, Superman, Justice League & Teen Titans) and learned quickly that the comics aren't the cartoons (which I figured would be the case anyway).

4) Nope as I don't care about it one way or the other. It's not something that determines my membership. My membership has been secured by other things. The day 21 style is irrelevant to me. It's either a nice bonus or something I shrug my shoulders about.
    • Like x 1