So about the broker issues...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SethZoulMonEl, Feb 19, 2022.

1. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I took a break back in 2018. I remember the broker having issues loading items from time to time back then. It would show a list of Item ... Item ... etc. that seemed to overlay on top of the actual items being sought or sold. I was not too surprised to return in 2021 to the same issue, but it is odd that it has not been fixed in all this time. How do other players cope? Any official posts about trying to fix it?

I usually just exit out, wait a few seconds, start again, wait a few seconds, and then go about my business. It drives my wife absolutely nuts that it's so frequent and yet seemingly ignored as a bug.
    • Like x 4
  2. Leonite Well-Known Player

I would like this fixed as well. Come to think of it, maybe nobody has reported it yet and that's why its still not fixed.
    • Like x 3
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I've never seen it reported anywhere. I just put up with it. it's been going on for so long now, I just accept it as an occasional pain in the tuchus, a bit like the warp menu suddenly futzing out, or disconnecting. it's one of those " oh, DCUO! don't you ever change! " things.

that said, would be nice if they sorted it out.
    • Like x 3
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I'm pretty sure I reported it when they were using the Atlassian tools for bug reports. Maybe I'll report it again in the new bug system and hope for the best. I'm still waiting for them to add marks back to the former tier 3 alerts after reporting that and bumping it for the first couple months Omnibus was new.
    • Like x 1