Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - February 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 1, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

DOCTOR FATE'S DAILY REWARDS

February, February, February. Is there anything to like about February? Oh, right - new rewards! Each day you log in this month (before March 1, 2022) unlocks rewards - from stabilizers and source marks to Fate and Destiny currencies.

This month's gear features the Enhanced Dystopian Amazon Style, inspired by Donna Troy.

Log in at least 21 days this month to claim the new Ocean Queen Hairstyle (Mera, er, member only), featuring the look from the queen of Atlantis herself. (Hairstyle is for women and men.) Remember, you can subscribe to membership at any time this month to gain all of the member rewards you are eligible for.

So log in, reap the rewards, and have fun!

[IMG]
    • Like x 17
  2. Apollonia Dedicated Player

That might look spiffy with a tiara... <3
    • Like x 4
  3. BumblingB I got better.

LoL Big forehead Mera hair. For the ones that love the Ojousama look. OAH-HO-HO-HO-HO~!
    • Like x 5
  4. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Lmao!
  5. Eve YouTuber

The hair will go great with a Tiara. Also, I can finally redo my Mera Iconic Styles video :D
    • Like x 5
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I wonder why they did not use a Male character to show off the hairstyle. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I didn't remember if I got my day 1 (of this month daily rewards) or not, so I checked my daily login, and apparently I did (at my age, you forget stuff). However, the day 2 rewards are unlocked and ready to be claimed (which I didn't, it's still the 1st). Is this intended, bugged, what's the situation?
    • Like x 1
  8. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Horrible overlook. Give us balding woman hair... come on guys, hairline is WAY too high.... and at the forehead it looks like the start of dreadlocks. REDO THIS
    • Like x 1
  9. Flex-5 New Player

Mera hair huh? I dont think i'll have a use for it but for the other rewards, i can def make em work XD

I thought the new style(s) was going to be something from like from one of the DC couples, showing both of them, for male and female to choose one or other, being that "Valentine's Day" is in this month. Maybe for a future thing...
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It does that pretty much every time.

The timer for the Daily Rewards is FUBAR. Not sure why they cannot get it to work properly..... but if you log in every day.... you should be able to get all the rewards despite the messed up timer.
    • Like x 1
  11. tukuan Devoted Player

Well, I suppose the good news is that we are slowly running out of the enhanced styles that most people who played that content have already across multiple toons. AFAIK the drop/broker purchasable ones left are:
    • Armoured detective
    • Battlehawk
    • Magnetic paladin
    • Pryomaniac
    • Quicksuit
    • Spindrift
    So if that's the case, looking forward to September...
    • Like x 1
  12. emerson brasileiro Level 30

very good but I really wanted more beard options on the face to mix with these hairs in a male character, I have an aquamen with long hair and Santa's beard lol, can we wait for more beard options for the future?
    • Like x 1
  13. emerson brasileiro Level 30

Também tenho uma ideia maluca de sobreposição de estilos, por exemplo se fosse possível sobrepor o cabelo eu poderia ativar um cabelo comprido e outro modelo careca com uma barba já existente então já daria muitas opções. só uma ideia rs

or the bald styles of beard variations could go to the face styles folder
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Nothing saying they will not give us the same style once more.

How do we know that for March we will not get the Enhanced Huntress once more??

For all we know they could give us Huntress.... Main Man.... Dystopian Amazon..... Huntress.... Main Man.... Dystopian Amazon..... Huntress.... Main Man.... Dystopian Amazon..... Huntress.... Main Man.... Dystopian Amazon..... Huntress.... Main Man.... Dystopian Amazon..... over and over and over again..... forever. ;)

It would be nice if they gave us styles like Enhanced Fallen God.... or Enhanced Black Lantern.... styles that are more.... difficult to get.

Or better yet.... styles like House of El 2019 that are no longer available for new players.

Enhanced Huntress.... Main Man.... Dystopian Amazon..... are pretty easy to get.

And sure... it would be nice to get an Enhanced version of an old style that does not have an Enhanced version.

It would be nice to get an Enhanced New Genesis.... or Enhanced Gotham Knight style..... but that means extra work for the Devs.
    So easy to understand why they would use already existing styles instead.

But if they use already existing styles.... again might be better to use Enhanced Fallen God... or Enhanced Black Lantern... or House of El 2019

Guess we will have to wait and see what we do get in the future. ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. tukuan Devoted Player

Fallen God, Bionic etc would be great but I don't think they'll do the elite ones. However Black Lantern, Energy Armour and those ones would be really appreciated. Even if you do have them on your main, you likely don't have them on more than a couple toons.

Also agreed that enhanced versions of OG styles would great as well.

On another note we really need more to buy with the regular Fate tokens. Other than finishing off the Hush styles there's been nothing there that I need from the git-go. Pretty much everything that was in the vault I got over the almost decade of vault runs, I bought out the MP styles over that time as well, and I have more protos and compound omegas from Booster Boxes than I'll ever use up.

At the very least can we maybe buy some alliance or artifact catalysts from there?
    • Like x 1
  16. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Looking forward to getting a new hair style. Looks interesting from the picture. Maybe can tweak the forehead hairline slightly?
  17. Kuno Loyal Player

Mera's hairstyle hairline looks a bit unfinished in the pic at least.
    I wanted this for a long time, this is the only way to get it? Paying the battle or login pass with membership?
    Because the male hairstyle for Aquaman is in the valentine event. Mera's could be available both ways.
  18. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Mera's hairstyle will be available from Dr Fate in the House of Legends in a few months. All of the member's rewards get added there a couple of month's later.
    • Like x 2
  19. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

That hairline though. It was clearly designed with a tiara or crown in mind lol. Her edges are most definitely not on fleek.
    • Like x 4
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Or we can put on one of the various Tiaras and head gear that will cover that area up nicely. ;)