FEATS

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The Con, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I’ll have to try that solo again. Running Throne of the Dead under Ep. 41 really killed it for me with wanting to go back to old content as I have been boycotting it. Fractured God Sphere was not nearly as bad as I thought it was. It the worst part was Ryuko saying “told you so”.
  2. Jurandyr Ross Well-Known Player

I can't speak for everyone, but I'd rather have the idiots I end up grouped with having 500 sp than 100 sp.
    • Like x 2
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The statement is still true. You do get more powerful over time even with omnibus, and you can return to older content to more easily complete feats. Content has also been significantly and steadily adjusted over time to make almost everything easier. The days of a feat being 100% impossible until many episodes later hasn't been a thing for many years.

In all of these conversations, there's a scale or spectrum. Getting stronger to be able to complete a feat you personally couldn't at level never was intended to mean get so strong you could complete feats with one-shots or while mostly AFK. It's an adjustment, but there's no hand waving as suggested.

If anyone is up for it, please start compiling a list of feats you personally find unreasonably difficult now.
    • Like x 16
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

Lol yeah there is absolutely nothing wrong with the mindset of wanting to catch 'em all, as long as one doesn't expect said grind to be cut down just to fit them. :p That is where it becomes troublesome with a lot of players these days, wanting to get to where others are at but expecting to bypass the grind they went through to get there.
    • Like x 3
  5. Proxystar #Perception

100% agree with Mepps right here.

I used to think exactly like you, but changed my view, because it was getting ridiculous, as Mepps said feats are all still made easier in time, they're just not 1 shot, AFK, picking my nose, might even get some gelato from the freezer easy. :)
    • Like x 2
  6. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

See guys…it a true statement. :)
  7. Dry Cleaning Well-Known Player

at least one active one a day until things change
    • Like x 2
  8. Irvynnge Loyal Player

trust me, mate. you're better than I am.
    • Like x 1
  9. Irvynnge Loyal Player

all of them! bwahahahaha!!!!
    • Like x 3
  10. Drathmor Unwavering Player

they wont be changing people are just
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Dry Cleaning Well-Known Player

i guess u can put threads u don't like on ignore right
    • Like x 1
  12. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

Lightbringer feat... How many years passed since this feat was broken? 5? How many more years must pass? 5? 10? 15? ... Fix it please.
    • Like x 2
  13. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

The only feats I would say are unreasonably difficult (for some, perhaps many) are the pvp feats, and that is mostly due to the speed hackers throwing someone a whooping before the person even gets to hit one power.
    • Like x 1
  14. Proxystar #Perception

and miss the opportunity to tell you it's not happening each time, never :D
    • Like x 3
  15. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Meeps said: “You do get more powerful over time even with omnibus, and you can return to older content to more easily complete

I truly do not understand how this possible since we are clamped on +15 CR above plus a % of SP/Arts/Augments to a max cap. I truly want to understand how any kind of progression is possible anymore.
    • Like x 2
  16. Dry Cleaning Well-Known Player

yeah since stat clamping i just dont bother anymore. i hit 670+ w/ this episode and seasonals and i don't try old missing feats anymore, not worth the hassle. i find myself playing less overall since stat clamp oh well
    • Like x 2
  17. Ryazan Dedicated Player

• Like x 8
  18. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

never. Some snotty little ****** will insist that 500 SP simply isn't enough and flounce off.

Once you're past 400 you can functionally not care though.
    • Like x 2
  19. Dry Cleaning Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  20. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

• Like x 1