Sooo what’s this beetle suit?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Trykz, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Zero303 Well-Known Player

isnt that character blue beetle gay and is in relationship with booster gold? or am i wrong.?
  2. BumblingB I got better.

In a lot of slash fanfiction, yes, but if they were, would that be a problem? Also, he was Ted, the second Blue Beetle, not Jaime.
    • Like x 1
  3. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Tell that to FOXNews.
  4. KoscheiDeath Well-Known Player

5. Trykz Dedicated Player

Eh if you removed every post from these forums that could be answered by google, well you get the point.
    Besides I want to hear from this source, the people who play this game, and apparently who voted for this style, why is this hero cool to them?
    And of course i watch tv! I’m watching the new season of LetterKenny right now :). I’ve never been a comic book guy, and what cartoons I did watch and like most of the comic people hated lol, (looking at you teen titans go, love you) are you a blue beetle fan Lorax?
    • Like x 1
  6. KoscheiDeath Well-Known Player

I wish I could blindly trust the words of people on the internet like you do.
  7. KoscheiDeath Well-Known Player

I'm hoping it doesn't end up in a TC, whether they've said otherwise, I'd rather wait and see before blindly trusting them. Now if they plan on releasing it in tandem with the movie, we're looking at a 2023 release for the movie so that would be a long wait for the style.

My last theory is that it'll end up as a daily reward, just like they did with the Enhanced Future Warden style they just released.
    • Like x 1
  8. Trykz Dedicated Player

Hey thanks for this! Now I’m gonna go watch that show Lorax posted because that’s a pretty cool sounding source material lol. I like the alien part, I think the reach is a cool name for them lol.
    A tech infused style probably will go over really well, hopefully it’s just taking a long time becaus the artist is putting everything into it. How long did people want the cybernetic attachments before they finally got them? Years?
    • Like x 1
  9. Trykz Dedicated Player

Same didn’t know either, and I have HBO max so that’s cool, definitely throw it on the list now that I know it exists lol
    • Like x 1
  10. KoscheiDeath Well-Known Player

They've also decided to have a theatrical release for it, it was originally supposed to be a HBO Max exclusive release.
    • Like x 1
  11. Trykz Dedicated Player

The one theatre movie a month is why I keep it honestly lol. Once you’ve watched all the dc stuff there wasn’t a lot else I wanted to re watch. But they keep me subbing with that one movie lol. Still gotta watch the matrix before it goes away too!
  12. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  13. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I was disappointed in the new matrix movie :( hope you enjoy it though.
    • Like x 1
  14. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I can relate to The Blue Beetle because he’s Hispanic I also live in Texas and we’re both apart of the LBGT. Aside from that Blue Beetle has the courage to stand up to Injustice Superman. The sentient armor itself is really awesome. I wouldn’t mind seeing more LBGT characters in the game. I mean they have Allen Scott but there’s no story attached to his bf.
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I wish I could make out with Henry Cavill.
    • Like x 1
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Sassy Latino protagonist + sassy homicidal alien AI, yes!
    • Like x 1
  17. Catastroflare Well-Known Player

Have you seen Cobra Kai on Netflix? Xolo Mureida (sorry can't remember the spelling) plays Miguel will be Blue Beetle.
    • Like x 2
  18. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

No but I seen clips and omg that is going to be something. They should make a live action movie starring Titanic Trenton.
  19. BumblingB I got better.

Hmmm... To my knowledge, Jaime is straight. Unless something changed. I do know a lot of people put Booster and Ted together with bromance.

I know they made Tim Drake and John Kent LGBT recently.
    • Like x 2
  20. BumblingB I got better.

I'd recommend Batman Brave and the Bold and Young Justice. Both have Jaime Reyes in some episodes. Brave and the Bold also has Ted episodes too.
    • Like x 3