Test Discussion Anniversary 2022: Vendor Items

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Cardboard, Jan 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cardboard Developer

Hey Players!

This is the forum thread for reporting feedback and bugs on the new vendor items and their associated feats.

Enjoy new styles and base items from the Equipment Supplier AE in the House of Legends, including new House of Legends themed styles, an updated LexCorp Salvation gear style, loading screen poster base items, Statues of Triumph, and more!

Along with these new styles are new feats for acquiring them!

New Feats:
    - Well Placed Investments
    - Somebody's Watching Me
    - Bloody Glow
    - Loaded Gallery

Known Issue: The vendor items are currently missing their Anniversary 2022 tags in their descriptions.
    • Like x 2
  2. BugReporter2000 Active Player

Hello! :)
    Can the "Qwardian Crown" Currency be added to the Test Server PvE Currency, please?
    And will the "Speed Force Ring Box" max cr be adjusted? Or will it stay this way?
    • Like x 2
  3. PrincessBunny Well-Known Player

I was wondering about the speed force ring myself, would be nice if the cr was adjusted like some other event items are.
    • Like x 1
  4. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

So an old gear style for the Anniversary event.......
    • Like x 1
  5. Trexlight Devoted Player

- Particle Powered Feat still requires the 2017 Inertron Gear boxes or the Qwardian TC Gear (can buy on the Booster Gold Vendor wioth Quarks). The Pricing for the Inertron Gear should be reduced to 10 Crowns. I also believe any Style/Gear from the AE Vendor should reward this Feat.

- Inertron Gear boxes Max at Item Level 2723, should they be increased to 290 for current episode?
  6. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I couldnt test it yet but is the pink smoke color of the Enhanced LexCorp salvation 2022 jet pack cutomizable?

The old graphics were no big deal but that pink smoke doesnt fit any style. At least not any of mine. :oops:
  7. Trexlight Devoted Player

Is there anyway to have Harbinger Accessory be closer to the person? Feels kinda far away. Also in certain camera angles, the disk goes away. Not a deal breaker, just reporting.
    • Like x 1
  8. Trexlight Devoted Player

Just tried in the channels and other palettes and color does not change.
  9. Eve YouTuber

Feats seems to be working as intended. Are the items meant to be account bound? (Other than base items)
  10. Spyeedy Active Player

Is the Exobyte Origin set supposed to be missing from the vendor? It's not listed.
    [IMG]

Update: Upon logging on an alt character, the Exobyte Origin set is listed for them and I notice this alt did not collect the Exobyte Origin style as said in the item description. So switching back to my main character, I checked the list in the Style tab, and the Exobyte Origin showed up in my Style tab.
    Feedback: Perhaps you could show the Exobyte Origin or any item on the vendor regardless if they owned or not. Or perhaps a new UI feature such as a checkbox or something to hide items the player has owned.

Side Note: If you notice for Krypto's Super Cache item description, there seems to be missing text localisation
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

The text also seems to be bugged here...
  12. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
    • Like x 1
  13. StealthBlue Loyal Player

The way those styles work is once you collect the style, it disappears and is replaced by the plan for the enhanced version. Then once you collect the plan for the enhanced version, it disappears. Since those are styles, and are marked "cannot trade", there is no reason to purchase them a second time. The plans are marked "cannot delete" as well as "cannot trade", so allowing a second purchase would only make inventory spaces unusable (without contacting support to get them removed).

That being said, they have used a few different methods to prevent accidental duplicate purchases over the years, and the "disappearing vendor entry" version used here definitely feels odd.
    • Like x 2
  14. Spyeedy Active Player

I agree the "disappearing entry" is odd. Some players may have forgotten that they purchased the styles and they could be stumped as to why they can't purchase said styles, unless they remember that Styles UI exist for them to check if they own the styles or not. Honestly, I think it's an inconvenience when you want to purchase something. A way is locking the listed item, preventing duplicate purchase, if the player has already owned this item. :shrug Merely a feedback on the experience, nothing more any of us can do except provide feedback and hope the devs like said feedback and make the changes into the game
  15. Charon Lead Content Designer

We can't update it in time but I'll ask about what it'd take to get it updated in a future patch.
    • Like x 2
  16. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    • Like x 2
  17. Charon Lead Content Designer

Currency should be there now.

We're looking at adjusting the stats on the Speed Force Ring.
    • Like x 8
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

That will make all the people who wanted to upgrade the speed ring do the happy dance. ;)
  19. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Any future possibility or chance of having an upgraded stat "Legion Flight Ring" available to purchase? To those who already have one, for obvious reasons.
    • Like x 4
  20. Sleeping Forest Active Player

This and make an acro ring. Missed opportunity in Flash Point with FP Batman.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.