I thought people made that clear!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by HooLeeCow, Dec 9, 2021.

1. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

20 grood , 20 cheetah, 20 manta ,25 giganta and who know where it end .
    I guess devs dont care that people hate feats whitch make this game like boring work and they never gona stop doing this to themselves or maybe its just Mepps not giving them full info .
    • Like x 2
  2. Trykz Dedicated Player

Something has to keep people playing.
    Have any better ideas than counter feats ?
    • Like x 4
  3. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Giganta goes to 50 and the rest are 20, if you see the feats there is a 3 star for completing all of them and you can see the name of the feats are the ones we currently have. I have unlocked them all on test server and didn't go beyond that
    • Like x 6
  4. JConstantin3 New Player

Fun
  5. SalviMex Active Player

To bad fighting Giganta right now crashes the game
    • Like x 1
  6. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

50 weeks thats like whole year or 3X 20 its even beter whitch means people still gona need to waste time on boring stuff like bounty .They gona puke and eat pure fun !
  7. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Yay counter murder feats!

No sarcasm. I need something to do in the new DLC.
    • Like x 3
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Despite some feedback, feats are important for the game. Feats don't require you to be unlocked for loot/mission.
    • Like x 11
  9. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

As much as I loathe the unoriginality of the counter feats and the nightmare they represent as a casual player without a lot of time to be running in circles non-stop, I know the devs are not going to shy away from them.
    Early dlc's/episodes did not have this trash thank god but it is what it is and unfortunately, they are not going to go away.
    I have accepted that fact and if I get the feats then fine, if not I really don't care.
    • Like x 4
  10. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

The worst part is to continue to provide this system as they want to see it, except that, people do chain it up as soon as possible so that they don't have to be bored with it later. In my opinion, the devs see it as a daily task, but the community does not see it like that, it would be high time to take this into account, however, there was enough subject to mention it ...

Other bad effects, it traps players in an endless infernal loop, while we could have his players there, in LFG!

I thought I could finish Wonderverse by taking advantage of this x2 event, but when I saw 50 to 100, I almost overdosed on that number !!!
    • Like x 1
  11. Catastroflare Well-Known Player

You know what counter feats and fetch quests in RPGs have in common?

Not one single person likes them.
    • Like x 2
  12. Trykz Dedicated Player

Lol you’re not lying.
    I stopped playing the new dbz after a week when I realized every single side quest was “go get 15 of these” lmao. Naw.
    At least with dcuo you have the grind till your main stat is maxed, after that it’s a personal choice. You can get more than enough to max your main stat without ever having touched a counter feat.
    • Like x 1
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I have no problem with these numbers(20's and 50) as long as they are not A) tied to some clock where the boss spawns/despawns (i.e Wonderverse/Legion) or B) tied to an active mission so you either have to to them over 20-50 weeks...or pay to reset (i.e. Raven/Dr Light/Apok commander).

Even 50, doing as you run dailies NOW is going to be fine while the DLC is active. Later, the 2 above mentioned things NOT being attached means you can get a group together and pick them off 5, 10, 20 or 50 at a time (depends on your choice and your group), or solo if you are able and choose to (not everyone can)...again, 1-50 at a sitting.

Follow up question for you, assuming these add up to an SP or more, would you rather have just had less Feats/SP, or just want the counter lowered to say....3....still getting the SP increase? If you don't care about the extra SP...just let them slide. If you DO care about the SP, do you honestly think the counter should be less than 20?
    • Like x 4
  14. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I'm still proud of my 250 bottle duos feat.
    • Like x 5
  15. Trykz Dedicated Player

Ooo reinheld with the tricky questions. Don’t answer it’s a trap lmao.
    • Like x 1
  16. Trykz Dedicated Player

Same.!!
    And I still don’t care enough to run toy man missions not even one more time lmao.
    • Like x 1
  17. BumblingB I got better.

I have a villain that needs the one where you sabotage the pods... Yeah, that's going to sit there and think about what it's done.
    • Like x 3
  18. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

Question is when next DLC gona start after 60 weeks since its weekly mission ? whole drama from previous dlc was about that .People got sick and tired of bounty devs got the message and they gona keep doing more becouse players hate it that make sense !What kind of skill you need to finish bountys feats i guess only one dont puke on console or PC .
  19. Trykz Dedicated Player

Told ya not to answer.
    • Like x 1
  20. Miss Adora Loyal Player

here is a thought, try being creative instead of doing the same redundant feats over and over again
    • Like x 4