Bonus Artifact XP & More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 10, 2021.

1. lutharr10176 New Player

should i me upset, mad or bash my head against wall. I literally bought some artifact boosters yesterday. Im gonna cry in my corner
    • Like x 2
  2. Mr.W Committed Player

Thanks, I been in anticipation for this XD
  3. CandySlinger Active Player

Between this and the Angelic Drone Tier 3 pet you’ll have successfully drained away all of my sourcemarks, keep up the good work!
    • Like x 1
  4. Cbass231 New Player

How do we get t3 pet?
  5. beardrive Committed Player

I have been waiting with baited breath to visit Dr. Fate to help me with some...personal business. (Success!)
  6. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

Just buy a T3 pet off the broker try and save your source marks for more important things. I mean its not like the Angelic T3 will do significantly more damage than any of the other T3 pets. They all do the same damage (+/- a % point). I mean at the end of the day you do you, just my 2 cents.
  7. kallader Committed Player

Why peoples feel like they are generous to put back the duo for a single week when all we gonna get from it is approx 3 Stabilizer in 7 days ?... and less if free or not member..

Soon they will remove us one leg and give it back time to time for a Bonus week ...
    • Like x 1
  8. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Woo getting close to my 25 capsules for Nubia! Also probably going to get an Artifact to 200 this week nice!
    • Like x 2
  9. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

Probably because we already get our Months-worth of Stabilizer Frags from Daily Rewards, so the Frags from the duo are the literal definition of extra.

Your Metaphor is quite ridiculous too btw. As stated above, we get the same amount of Frags in Daily Rewards that we got from running the Duo daily before. Except within 21 days instead of over 30/31/28. So in your Metaphor, if the Devs "remove us one leg", we'd get the full leg back through Daily Rewards already, and now we're being given a few extra spare toes.
    • Like x 8
  10. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

Thank you. This is nice and I appreciate it but I think what everyone is waiting for is news on new content. We've been waiting almost 10 months for new content. You guys keep putting December 2021. That's 3 weeks away and we still don't have anything on test server. For most of us new content why we play the game.
  11. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

Ok, not really. With Daily rewards vs stabilizer event of old we're only losing 1 stabilizer per month, which at the end of the day is not that big of a deal. And the duo returning is just bonus. And we don't know yet if its the old bonus where you got 2 full stabilizer per run or the normal 6 fragments per run. At the end of the day, its a plus.
    • Like x 1
  12. Royal Tsuyoki New Player

holy moly !!!!!!
  13. TymeBlast Well-Known Player

Mepps...

I have a question and merely a question that I hope you would/could answer.

I have been watching the server status closely for the last several weeks and I am wondering why it takes the US PC Server so long to reset on a daily basis?

Reason why I am asking is I work a 3 shift and have now limited time to play. It always seems like it take much longer to reset the US PC servers rather than the EU, EU Switch, PC Test, US Switch and US Xbox.
    Just curious....
  14. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

More than likely the overall size of the environment would be my guess. And I would also assume they all have to come up in a specific order.
  15. an81angel Well-Known Player

So I'm a tad confused on the stabilizer duo. When I qued it said 6 fragments + 4 fragments for completion with member benefits. When I started I had 4 fragments. After the duo finished I had a total of 10 fragments. So my "member benefit" extra fragments didn't count. I asked the person I ran with if they got their fragments and they said no. Has this happened to anyone else?

nvm I think I understand. members only get 6, not 6 plus the 4 for non-members. I thought it was going to work the same as the daily rewards.
  16. Kinetik Gun New Player

You can only run stabilizer fragment duo once per account per day? Is that correct?
  17. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Yes
  18. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

There are two different things that lock in the Stabilizer Duo.

1) The fragments - This is only 1 per account.

2) Nth Metal (now account bound), base item, gear (newly added) - Locks per character. The nth metal that drops in here is more than the usual NPC kill.

The more useful custom on duty menu ( :p ) shows details of the locks.
  19. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Nice! time to hit the Omnibus.
  20. Stan lee New Player

Wow I prefer the old system. I'm not going to waste my replays on this..