Ally redeem/Claim /

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FlyingFingers, Nov 4, 2021.

1. FlyingFingers Well-Known Player

Marketplace
    Purchases of any Ally from the Marketplace made before their transition to account-wide have been placed in the Redeem/Claim Marketplace menu, and can now be claimed on all characters on your account.
    Purchases of the same Ally from the Marketplace on more than one character, made before their transition to account-wide, have been refunded to your wallets (in Daybreak Cash or Marketplace Cash).

I purchased Emperor Aquaman on one character and switching to different characters on my account I am unable to redeem them on my other characters. I understand the game was done longer then expected and there were issues and bugs as with every update that gets released. I just wanted to know has any other player's experienced this I do plan to submit a ticket and or report this into the bug section.
    • Like x 2
  2. SCLondon New Player

I have the same issue with Queen Diana
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I bought all 3 Legendary Allies and still cannot redeem them on my Alts.

Obviously.... the update fix to redeem the Allies on the MP they were suppose to add did not work.

So.... guess we will have to wait some more for another fix before we can redeem Allies on our Alts. :(
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

I have Queen Diana, Emperor Aquaman and Flashpoint Batman and I cannot redeem them. Hopefully they will find a solution to this. :)
    • Like x 3
  5. Panderus Senior Producer

We are investigating why some folks havent properly converted and will get this resolved, though it might have to wait until next week to get a fix in.
    • Like x 5
  6. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

This botched update won’t effect the charity stream right? I literally took off Saturday so that i can get that new aura
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The show must go on just...maybe not in Downtown Metropolis Battleground.
    • Like x 4
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

They dropping a special aura for people that can get in phase? Sounds about right. I've only ever gotten one of these as the phases are notoriously hard to get into, or the days I can get online at the time of the streams doesn't co-ordinate with them doing a PSUS stream and are in Xbox or EU or something.

Meh....maybe later.
  9. Mr.W Committed Player

Would chaos Gotham be an ideal replacement spot?
    • Like x 1
  10. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

That's good to hear.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Chaos Gotham is also locked.
    • Like x 2
  12. DCUO ADDICTED New Player

I been posting even put a ticket in my weekly rip Hunter mission didn't reset
  13. Deaf DCUO New Player

hey Meeps
    i can't login PSN.. i try login yesterday.. today still loading long and not work i dont know... please u fixing
  14. Ryll Committed Player

*bump*

Any news on the allies?
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This should have been fixed on Monday.
    • Like x 1
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It seems to be fixed on US PS4. ;)
  17. Ryll Committed Player

I will check but pretty sure mine wasn't. Might have to put in a ticket.