Legendary Allies aren't redeemable?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Eve YouTuber

Mepps said this in the patch notes, but when I went to check in my redeem tab I don't see neither Queen Diana, Emperor Aquaman or Flashpoint Batman. And I bought all 3 the day they came out.
  2. inferno Loyal Player

I suspect it'll be available to redeem 3 or 4 hours from now.
    Having them account-bound is a wise move by the company; definitely makes them more tempting.
    • Like x 3
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

They just haven’t changed the description. I bought Aquaman and everyone could redeem him.
  4. Eve YouTuber

I didn't buy him today. I bought him and the rest weeks ago when they were released and I can't redeem them from redeem tab.
    • Like x 1
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Same here. :(
  6. Wzlinnkk54 Active Player

I believe it was posted somewhere by charon that they were going to make them redeemable on all characters going forward and that they were looking into which route to go for everyone who bought them before. So meaning the people that bought them before dont have that option yet.
  7. BumblingB I got better.

Sounds like old purchases are bugged, but new ones made after this update allow for account wide redemption.

Most likely this will be fixed, just like all who bought it will get a refund.
    • Like x 1
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

A little confusion on my end here. Future purchases are redeemable on all characters. Past purchases need to be fixed up.
    • Like x 8
  9. Eve YouTuber

Thanks Mepps!
  10. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Whoa, you must be partying at your house today. Like wearing a little Aquaman hat and dancing around with your Aquaman action figure and being like "Hi, everyone, I'm Aquaman, I am finally account unlockable!"

Your patience paid off! (Plus the "are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet?") ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Trying to pug Throne Of The Dead soured it a little, but yeah I’m pretty happy right now. :D
    • Like x 2
  12. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Meanwhile, me waiting for Cyborg to start selling Aquaman ally:
    [IMG]
  13. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

Same with Nubia- it was stated that once you unlock her from the TC's you could claim her account wide
  14. Rejchadar Inquisitor

After you open 25 TC, you automatically get Feat and Nubia through the "Granted Item Menu", when you replay Feat on another character with the help of Replay Badges, Nubia becomes available through the "Granted Item Menu" for this character ....
    • Like x 3
  15. Charon Lead Content Designer

I hope to light some fires to get this out next week, following week at the latest. They will be sold for source marks and account bound so you can buy it with your main and transfer to alts if desired.
    • Like x 12
  16. zNot Loyal Player

Thank you so much for that.
  17. Eve YouTuber

Appreciated Charon!