Save The Universe Part 2

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Whodini, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Whodini Well-Known Player

Have they announced which instances will be used yet? It's possible I totally overlooked this, but I didn't see it anywhere.
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Iceberg lounge, family reunion, and inner sanctum will be the set used for Batman STU. If anything has changed, I am unaware of it and someone will inform it here
    • Like x 2
  3. Whodini Well-Known Player

Much thanks!
  4. Whodini Well-Known Player

Next Question...Will the Superman themed instances remain and award Grains of Time?
    • Like x 1
  5. Ergotth Committed Player

It would be nice if they stick, then next trio could be Wonderwoman-themed so we have all 3 mentors on STU.
    • Like x 1
  6. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

I want to say they're swapping one set for the next then leaving all three up at the end before the next episode.
    • Like x 2
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

They will be swapped. So when when the Batman content goes live on Thursday the superman stuff will be gone.

If they stayed than there would be 2 raids giving 20 marks, 2 alerts giving 6 marks, and 2 solos giving 2 marks? (Elite gives 3. Haven’t don’t reg so not sure). Plus the daily mark. Which would be to many marks. And then when Wonder Woman content goes live there would be 3 of each.
    • Like x 1
  8. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Actually that would be a fine amount of marks.
    • Like x 3
  9. Charon Lead Content Designer

Current plan is swapping them out when a new one arrives. After a Wonder Woman content has been out for set amount of time, TBD, then all three will be active until EP42.
    • Like x 7
  10. stärnbock Devoted Player

can we have two elite duos with wonder woman content, pls?
    port of paradise and supply lines would be great. thank you ^^
    • Like x 4
  11. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

So 60 marks from raid, 18 marks from alerts, 9 marks from solo, and 1 daily mark… thats 28 daily marks… Im sorry but the way you keep crying for everything to be easy mode just show why you’d want this lol.
  12. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

That’s a pretty interesting idea. It would actually work for those who are barely getting used to fose. And those who take time to learn mechanics. Is it safe to assume that the reason this is a potential option is because double marks isn’t going to come? Been curious about that since I know this is a different type of dlc
    • Like x 1
  13. BumblingB I got better.

Have you decided what the instances for the Wonder Woman one will be?

Also, will it be a solo or duo?
  14. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Stop crying about players earning rewards.
    • Like x 2
  15. Rejchadar Inquisitor

This is interesting, but then the question arises whether this DLC will have a week with a double or triple amount of currency, and will there be additional rewards like in other DLCs (new auras, materials, styles ...)?
    • Like x 1
  16. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I have no issue with players EARNING rewards.
  17. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

I know you want the game to feel like a job and not a game but it's not. Btw lol at your comment being almost immediately contradicted by Charon. Fail. As usual.
  18. nawanda Loyal Player

How will players be able to work towards the STU counter feats after EP42 launch?
  19. IonHero Committed Player

What happens after Episode 42's release? back to rotation? remove? to be determined?
    How will we get our Grains of Time?
  20. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

What are you talking about? He literally confirmed what I said. Batman content will replace superman content. Are you just ignoring facts to ignore them?
    • Like x 2