YOU WANTED THE REAL DR. FATE HELM OF NABU, HERE'S HOW YOU GET IT IN-GAME!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jack T. Chance, Aug 20, 2021.

1. nawanda Loyal Player

Yeah I guess. But people will need to be members at some point to earn the currency to buy it there, I think? I hope so anyway. So fed up paying membership since April for practically no benefit.
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Pretty sure that already happened, in the chat on the stream.
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

The fate helmet is all good but demonic tale on the vendor is almost even better than this for the ones who have ben chaseing the tail for years now :D
    • Like x 2
  4. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Do we get both helmets? Im tryna turn the newer one silver its gonna be fire
  5. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

U know. Idk if your a sopranoes fan, but the running gig in that show ab the members only jackets really cool to me.
  6. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Will there be an option to purchase single days towards the end of the month?

So, lets say there are only 3 days left in a month and you missed too many days to be eligible for the day 21 reward, will we be able to unlock all the days until day 21?

I've seen it in Destiny 2 and its quite nice to have. Unlocking this option towards the end is a key component of course in order to not skip everything with cash but rather help out players that couldnt log in or forgot to do so too often.
  7. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I’m just thinking of all the iconic styles that will be added to this … it’s gonna be so many
    • Like x 1
  8. Jaelia Committed Player

I really like this, like ALOT :)
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

We get a Player Character Version of the helmet on the RIGHT, with modern textures. It is fully tintable, and you can see it in yesterday's Livestream!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1124458243

Although this wasn't specifically addressed in the Livestream, every other head style in the game allows you to use Materials and Chroma Materials, so you should be able to easily give it a very satisfactory silver metallic finish of your choice! :cool:
    • Like x 1
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Nothing was mentioned in the Livestream about that. Yes, I know Star Wars: The Old Republic does the whole pay to catch-up thing, as well. But no one asked about that in the Livestream chat, so nothing was said about that being an option that's given. It seems that if you reach the end of the month without having logged in 21 times, you just miss out, and you'd then have to wait for the Dr. Fate Helmet to come to the Dr. Fate Vendor, whenever that happens.
    • Like x 2
  11. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

There was a similar question asked about being able to buy the Fate/Destiny currency, and Mepps said they were not available on the Marketplace. I took that to mean there was not a way to buy missed days at this time too, but you are correct that it was not explicitly stated. I wonder if feedback will change either situation at some point.
    • Like x 1
  12. Charon Lead Content Designer

No current plans but it's an interesting idea. We'll see how the system develops after it hits Live.
    • Like x 7
  13. Proxystar #Perception

Rabbit Ears in March or April (Easter) you know you want too :D
    • Like x 3
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hope you don't mind.... I used your post in my latest video. ;)
    Thanks. :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You honor me, sir! Thank you very much! :D
    • Like x 1
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

No thank you. ;)
    You had done a good job explaining how to get the Helmet.
    Would have been a shame not to share your post. ;)

And.... You're welcome. :)
    • Like x 1
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

He did mention Halloween, though, and we do get a certain individual that hates being referred to as an emo pilgrim making his appearance during that month.

I'm not 100% sure on his actual affiliations (was never that heavy into the mystic/magic parts of comics, DC OR Marvel) but if he was/is associated with the Lords of Chaos I'd be inclined to think something Klarion-related first.
  18. Proxystar #Perception

Mordru's robe/chest style :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

Great job for both Multiverse and Jack T. Chance! I can't wait to see what is the next thing we will get :)
    • Like x 1
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

*BUMP!* You can start building up to getting this helmet on Wednesday, September 1st, 2021! Log in early and often, so you can log your full 21 days within the month of September! ;)