Downtime US PS/PC Extended Restart

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Wise New Player

I hope it is soon. I gots quests to do!
  2. jumper447 New Player

are the service going to be down all weekend then
  3. Big Daddy Samedi New Player

Is this the spot to discuss clamping..... come on guys lets take it to General. This should be for news related to downtime.
  4. Monkeyboy Committed Player

Where's the fault tolerance and redundacy for these scenarios?
  5. ThePanda Active Player

Who said i don't communicate? That is part of the learning process.. isn't it? Hmm though you may have a point, more communication lul. Your solution is, let me burn through the instance to get my stuff and if someone can't figure out what they can't know cause they are brand new.. kick them.. lmao that is the whole mentality that brought about the downfall of so many things.. Not good enough... take it away.. lol

P.S.; Yes I used both lul and lol and this P.S. was not actually required.
    • Like x 1
  6. OnlyNomad The One Above All

I truly hope that some day we move away from daily maintenance, it seems ridiculously archaic.
    • Like x 2
  7. Stardazer Committed Player

Omg, that is the funniest thing ever! Sorry you're experiencing this issue, but I can't help but laugh.
    Look at the little bum! :p
    • Like x 3
  8. Ryll Committed Player

I don't mind the clamping, also not an avid fan of it either. I think this was a business decision more than anything. The truth is that CR probably doesn't generate much income for the company. Clamping the CR is shifting more focus on the parts of the game that make them money. Artifacts.
    • Like x 1
  9. BROL New Player

its been a little over an hour not an issue, all though there is one tiny issue.
    every time i complete the Phantom Zone alert it does not inform me that i am loot locked pls have a look into that :)
  10. Terremor New Player

T_T
    • Like x 1
  11. Aethereus New Player

Off topic (though I do support the clamp and am happy that we can actually run old content as new challenges with new rewards as one shots are boring AF), can someone tell me how to PM Mepps, or whatever dev can change my forum name to my main? I only found a start conversation option and I'm about 2sec from just deleting this login altogether lol, if that would even make a difference. Can I even create a new login for my current account?
  12. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

Yep, it is like that for us pc gamers xD
    • Like x 1
  13. Treazure New Player

I haven't played in years. Just downloaded (which took FOREVERRRR), paid for a membership, and bought currency... just for the server to be down with no estimated time.... I'm finna go fall out somewhere T.T
  14. Eve YouTuber

Start a conversation is the way to DM a Dev. Mepps is the only one who can help you with that.
  15. The Anxient Loyal Player

Click on his avatar in any thread he's posted in, then click start a conversation in the pop-up window.
    • Like x 1
  16. sweetbabysabes Active Player

Agreed some people are in such a hurry. I get it to a point, I'm a dad and I'm quite busy. I like to run and get my stuff and move on, however, being that I'm limited to my playtime now, I need to learn mechanics. Especially new stuff. So I may need a group to explain, not boot me when I'm figuring stuff out. I've been here since this launched, however, life changes and you hope that people will be nice like you and not like a few that want to just move you out cuz you don't know. I just enjoy playing with people in general so I go with the group lol...Well said on this subject
    • Like x 6
  17. Monkeyboy Committed Player

Weak arguments? Forced servitude and willful depreciation is a weak answer.
  18. Aethereus New Player

Lml thanks lots Zoe•. I appreciate the response lots! :)
    • Like x 1
  19. Aethereus New Player

Thank you for replying as well The Ancient! Long time player but usually only read the forums. Rare I login for any reason lol.
    • Like x 1
  20. Mythe New Player

Tik...tok...tik...tok...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.