please add a BASIC DCL with all items neededs for new players.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AruEdu, May 3, 2021.

1. AruEdu Well-Known Player

THANKS YOU MATTER!
  2. Berza Committed Player

At 308 you are at entry CR for Wonderverse, so you need to go Patchwork Themyscira (Temiscira de Retales) or the vendor close to the portal to there in the Watchtower.
    You will need Episode specific currency to buy from those vendors, no more Source Marks. Be sure to buy yellow gear, not purple, since purple gear is lower.
    • Like x 1
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Or TC or Avatar gear from the quark vendor...it's a vendor.

Also, can't get yellow gear in 31st till 310.....but purple should get there if opening at full CR (272). Purple in FP would be best bet as it can get to 280 or 282 (can't remember offhand).
  4. AruEdu Well-Known Player

just need instances and missions on my PC zones i supose... i see... THanks guys.
  5. AruEdu Well-Known Player

310 PC gear i saw in the NPC... i cant wait to equip me it xD
  6. AruEdu Well-Known Player

lol i cant change the Post tittle?? i want to put noob question from a new player xD
    THANKS YOU GUYS... doing what yo u said i get 311 in 2 missions... THANKS:.. im on Age XXXI map finally.. my favorite from the event time 3 weeks ago xD THANKS YOU AGAIN!!
  7. AruEdu Well-Known Player

Pay atention please.. here i will put all noob questions xD
    is there any NPC Vendor who sell SuperGirl or Superman armour? or styles?
    the one near the rewards NPC i saw sell the supergirl new logo (that i not like it ).. but SUperman Logo i not saw never
  8. Berza Committed Player

You can get House of El gear from Power Girl in the Watchtower, that style has the Superma emblem built in the chest and cape. The original Superman emblem was time limited only and is not longer available.
  9. AruEdu Well-Known Player

i taked on US server the "SuperGirl mejorado" emblem... from the legion event long time ago... is there too normal Supergirl emblem?
    it is so similary to Superman lol..
    Too i have the upper part from the armour style "Aleacion Astral"... and i love it.. i want too the lower part... but i not remember where i taked it ... i get too the robe... THanks
  10. Berza Committed Player

The emblem is in a vendor in the Legion open world. You need something like 320 cr to access. The style is a drop from Subavatars in Gotham open world.
  11. AruEdu Well-Known Player

THANKS Berza!!! I got all the armour Astral Alloy xD!!! missing only the boots and the belt ho ho!!! all the day farming it ... but finally i got the leggins and the helmet and the jacket and the robe xDloool missing only 2 piezes ... the one about Supergirl that i want is not the new one .. i want just the one Original from the cartoons and from the 80th movie xD... it is possible to buy in Legion Vendor too ? or he only have the new one?? ( the new one is a Simple "S" bro... lol is same than go to watchtower and buy the "S" Emblem hahhahahah) the new Sipergirl logo show like a joke for Superman Fans =/
  12. AruEdu Well-Known Player

i need now to where the best "Marcas de Fuente" rewards ... need lots of them to upgrade the artifacts... pre THANKS people...
    tasks.. maps... instances.. and more..
  13. AruEdu Well-Known Player

i want to make a Fire (SUperPowers Focus) character ... Like a super Decently Tank (abble to ressist all ELITE Raid BOSSES)
    Also too i want to be Decently like DPS... and super OP on PVP... is possible there any build close to my wishes? (BECAUSE Still now i not have a second Armory)
    i think it is the last question xD
  14. AruEdu Well-Known Player

Fire Tank Role can Worth with SUperpowers setup?? (because i only use Powers and really i not use the melee or combos ussualy...)
    But i dont know if the Character will Healt identic than like being Hybrid ...
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I use Superpowered focus for my Fire tank.
  16. AruEdu Well-Known Player

and not get a bit more Healt by ussing superpowers??? because if im not wrong all Healing go with Superpowers... so i dont know wtf the people use Hybrid tanks ...
    IM wrong?? if superpowers get more focus the Tanks Receibe best amount about Healing ?? maybe it is any advantage about Block and breack BOSS Guard or interrupt the enemy attack ?

Si no me equivoco todo lo que el tanke tiene de Heal es por medio de superpoderes.. siguendo esa logica el tanke deberia curar mucho mas teniendo FOCUS superpoderes... no entiendo WTF hace la gente haciendo guias de Tankes hybridos.. estoy equivocado? tal vez es por alguna ventaja a cerca del Block y romper la guardia del BOSS o tal vez alguna diferencia en Romper el ataque del enemigo? ahora si estoy perdido
  17. Berza Committed Player

Superpowers Focus only affects your power pool and power regeneration. Healing is based on Restoration and Dominance. Hybrid Focus increases Restoration and Dominance by 5% each. With hybrid focus you recover power from your weapon combos. Since using weapon combos to counter the boss is one of the main strategies of a tank, people using hybrid usually gets enough power back to keep using their superpowers.
    • Like x 1
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Tanks use Hybrid for the support stats bonus which does increase your healing but you lose the power regeneration. I would rather not run out power.

Block and block break are not connected to any focus.
  19. AruEdu Well-Known Player

THanks you guy and Berza.. good lesson.. i need put long weapons Combos?? or to go starting and training i can use the first one Combo? im refering to the First one that is unlocked automatically when you select any weapon. (that need only press one button + Fast + and easy to use) it is enought ?
  20. Berza Committed Player

You can use only the first combo of the weapon tree, it is enough to counter bosses. But depending on the weapon you use you may want to unlock other combos since you can use them to juggle enemies.