Test Discussion Episode 40: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Apr 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proxystar #Perception

Oh do they, well that would help for sure, although I have to say if the ones we craft are account bound, why are they so resistant to make generator mods just account bound in general, why does it matter at this point.
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

because they are not level based. Means, you can put 4 max base mods into a lvl 10 char base generator.
    They would need to restrict the use by level locks - like they did with consumables before they make those mods account bound.
  3. Berza Committed Player

StealthBlue on first page says they got a 40.1 so they drop.
    But absolutely agree with them being account bound.
    • Like x 1
  4. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Regarding the new plans for mod crafting:

Wouldnt it be much better if you could level those mods directly in the base generator?

Put in 1 40.0 mod. A counter appears that there is 1/3 mods socketed.
    If you put in 2 more 40.0 mods it turns it into a 40.1.
    If you put a 40.1 in a 40.0 with 1/3 charges it simply replaces the 40.0.

That way, we dont have a vendor with so many plans, a much easier system to understand for players and no wasted inventory/bank slots to save up for the plan. Also, our RnD station doesnt have to hold another 100 plans wich slow down the crafting process.

Requires some fundamental changes and wont be done until this EP launches, but this would be the perfect system for the future imo.
    • Like x 1
  5. Proxystar #Perception

The ones you craft are already going to be account bound, so what's stopping you from already doing that now from the next DLC.
    • Like x 1
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Thanks, yeah that does help a lot.
    • Like x 1
  7. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

seconded - I think the elite weapon / rings / neck should remain available; I personally like it because "precision DPS wantum big hitty stick", but my personal perspective aside?

It's also a good way to build interest in running relevant elite content as it's a way to enter into the Affinity Mods game, and if you could get the first two well shucks, might as well go for three, right? To be blunt, this is the first "relevant" content range I've bothered trying any Elite content for, for that very reason alone. More grind sells more badges too - food for thought.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.