100 Million Dollar Feat Bounty- per group member

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Feb 20, 2021.

1. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Sup peeps,

I’m looking to get the “No Death” feat from the Last Boss in the Anniversary Raid (Elite). If there are any leagues that would allow me to join as a DPS/TROLL I would like to get this feat done before the deadline in March.

I am offering 100 million per group member once the feat pops. If interested, post here please. I am off this afternoon and Sunday. I also play during the week but in the evenings.

It’s my last feat to clean up the Anniversary DLC. Need to get this done.

Thanks
  2. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

This is such a sad thread. Its really to the point that your about to pay 700mil for a feat.. U look at these objectives then wonder why people speed through stuff.

All the luck to you man, hopefully i just bumped this up for someone to see.
  3. Illumin411 Loyal Player

These are the situations the highlite the benefits of being in a good league and/or social networking within the game. I realize that that’s not everyone’s forte or what they’re looking to get out of the game. But even in my league, which has a pretty active, lively and non-toxic social vibe where most talk on mic or at least type a lot, we still have some players that don’t login in super often and don’t necessarily interact with the league every time they do, but they’re still good players who can pull their weight when in elite league runs.

I learned how handicapping it is to not be in a good league or not have a a lot of good players on my friends list during last SM and made sure to start running in those circles and get to know those players on one level or another and also find a good league. Obviously, like most things in life, you gotta offer equivalent value to what you’re looking to gain. That’s about all I can say on that subject.
  4. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

I feel your pain OP.

I would like to ask the devs to please NEVER put time-limited elite feats in the game ever again. WIth other elite content, we can progress and take a fresh crack at something. But not with SFFE. I'm not even going to try with the last boss no death feat anymore, but I've wasted hours and hours of my life trying to get 20 tentacles and 2nd boss no death before the event ends. Very aggravating.
  5. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

What's your name? If there's room in our usual group, we have 2 friends that need the same feat still so we will probably take a run at it later today. Both healers so we may even need a troll if our usuals want to dps. No one needs any of the other feats tho so it would be strictly for that 1 feat, we've already suffered enough getting the rest. I don't need the money, can't speak for everyone but we aren't mercenaries. Just always looking for capable players to team up with.
  6. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

My in game name is xbatmanx on usps server.

I can troll/dps or even heal on an alt if needed. But my main is my troll.
    Please add me or let me know if you guys attempt it. I’m off and on throughout the day. And I’ll pay up no biggie.

I’m just looking for a straight run to the last boss. The LB no death feat is all I need.

Thanks bud
    • Like x 1
  7. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Sounds good. Not sure the entire "A team" will be on lol but the back up squad should have enough on. Honestly, the 3rd boss still gives either squad a fight still but it's pretty easy once you get thru that fiasco
  8. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

I hear that! Just gotta coordinate. But we can give it a try.

Thanks for attempting to make it happen.
    • Like x 1