Love Conquers All Valentine's Seasonal Event

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Valentine's Day Seasonal Event: Love Conquers All

Enter the Tunnel of Love in 2021 with new Base Items, Feats and Styles! The Star Sapphires are again making an effort to rekindle the love lost in Gotham City. Mister Freeze knows what the Zamaron crystals are capable of and has hatched a plan to bring his wife Nora back by integrating their crystals into his cryogenic technology. This misuse of the crystals is extremely dangerous and could cause an exothermic reaction that would destroy the entire city!

Check the Events tab in the On-Duty menu for “Love’s Battlefield” to aid the Star Sapphires (Heroes) or Mister Freeze (Villains).

New Feats!
    • Pop Goes the Question
    • Love is in the Hair
    • BrideVilla
    Open your map and choose the Love is in the Air destination. Speak to Hal Jordan in the Gotham East End Police Station Safehouse (Heroes) or Mister Freeze in the Gotham North Burnley Nightclub Safehouse (Villains). While in the Safehouse visit the terminal next to Hal Jordan or Mister Freeze to pick up a Daily Valentine’s Race mission “Get Your Heart Racing”. This mission can also be picked up at a terminal in Northeast Metropolis near Union Station.

Also make sure to speak with Mera, who is spending Valentine’s Day on dryland apart from her dearest love. Open your Mission Journal and track “Sea of Love” to find her!

And don’t forget to visit the Valentine’s Vendor to get seasonal clothing, candies, and base items! A Valentine’s Vendor is located in the East End Safehouse (Heroes)/North Burnley Nightclub (Villains) and inside Mister Freeze’s Laboratory.

The seasonal missions can be completed daily during the event and reset with replay badges.

The Violet Lantern Reward Box can drop from any instance boss in the game during the event, and gives a choice of the Violet Lantern Uplink Device or the Henchmen Uplink Device: Violet Lanterns.

[IMG]
    New Styles

[IMG]
    Henchmen Uplink Device: Violet Lanterns

[IMG]

[IMG]
    New Base Items

This year's event begins on February 4, 2021, and ends March 3, 2021.
    • Like x 11
  2. Eve YouTuber

LOVE the Sapphire Henchmen. My lantern inspired character going to enjoy this event!
    • Like x 7
  3. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

Ooooh, are they new henchmen (women)???
    • Like x 4
  4. Eve YouTuber

Thank you so much for upping the bases limit to 8!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  5. Jaelia Committed Player

Star Sapphires Henchmen OmG <3 !!!!!! Thank you devs what a surprise ! If they’re added lol :eek:
    • Like x 2
  6. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

They weren't on the test vendor, are they a drop? If so, only in the Event, or in all content?
  7. TheBatGODHAHAHA New Player

dcuo, the mega caps this will be my frist time to open one bet i watched the live stream and it will take 7 stabalisers and on my acount i am free to play so, will bet be longer for us.cus it takes a week to get one stabaliser?im not asking becus i will just buy some if thats the case but i realy like how this time u will give us almost every time cap just from one
  8. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

This game never gets old!
  9. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

That's what I'm wondering. They'll probably be a rare drop (so I probably won't get any lol), but hopefully we can buy them with the seasonal currency
  10. Charon Lead Content Designer

They are drops off all On Duty final instanced bosses like the Lantern Henchmen in the Winter Event. A Violet Lantern Reward Box can drop which gives a choice of Violet Lantern Uplink Device or Henchmen Uplink Device: Violet Lanterns.
    • Like x 6
  11. Eve YouTuber

Can we get a picture or gif of the Uplink Device?
  12. Jcal Dedicated Player

Henchmen are making the comeback of a lifetime. Creepy Critters, Red Lanterns, Flashpoint Amazons, and now the Star Sapphires. I can't get enough of them! Thank you for making them.

Pssst.... Black Lanterns. ;)
    • Like x 2
  13. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

So an Orbital or Henchmen, nice!
  14. Eve YouTuber

Orange too! We need all corps & colors!
    • Like x 3
  15. inferno Loyal Player

Even from Legends?
  16. Ryazan Dedicated Player

No love for sidekicks. My Star Sapphire doesn't use supply drop or henchmen. :(
    • Like x 1
  17. Charon Lead Content Designer

On Duty instanced content final bosses only.
    • Like x 3
  18. Thekidflash1990 New Player

19. tukuan Devoted Player

I believe that's it.
  20. Eve YouTuber

no, this is the supply drop from the vendor.
    • Like x 1