The #BatmanDay Celebrations Riddle #1:

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DCUO Post, Sep 14, 2020.

1. DCUO Post Loyal Player

The #BatmanDay celebrations in #DCUO will be riddled with gifts this year - but can you decipher your prizes in time? Let's find out! Riddle #1:

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

Hmm... So, we will get batwing mount? Trinket that transform character in batwing.
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

• Like x 1
  5. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

6. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  7. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

8. Walvine Well-Known Player

Bravo = B
    Alpha = A
    Tango = T
    Sierra = S
    :
    Squawk = ???
    The cargo for this year is quite unique = ??? 2020
    Those around are in for quite a shock = ???
    As you shift your self into something sleek = ??? Batwing

Now I have dyslexia so it's up to you guys to tell me the rest of the redeem code.
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

There is no redeem code that we know of. This is just a riddle so we can "figure out" what the item is, even though it was already leaked before the post was made. Batman Day celebrations start on the 18th according to the Current and Upcoming Events thread in the announcements section.
    • Like x 1
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Well the Batwing is a plane, so no. It's a form change trinket, presumably just for novelty.
  11. Eve YouTuber

Is it a leak **If** They got the Ok from DC Comics\DI to publish it? the same happened with Wonderverse's release date.
    They knew first and published it. I don't think It's a leak, more like a "OK, Post it for the hype".

Though if it was just random people creeping into the game files and deciding to get stuff out of there,
    I would see it as a leak and a slap to the Devs face. But that's just what I think.

So I'm pretty sure CBR is a valid source for this kind of things. It's basically "Official".

OH and, I'm pretty sure I read it on DC Comics official website before CBR. Unless they removed it, I'll try find the link later.

Edit: Here I've found it:
    https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2020/...-on-dc-celebrates-batman-day-around-the-globe
  12. Walvine Well-Known Player

Thanks , I just saw 2nd riddle clue , It triggered an unpleasant flash back of the 243 riddles in batman arkham knight game destroying my will power to ever replay it ha.
    I'm sure the batwing guise trinket will have several days of flying fun for non flyer speedster characters.
  13. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

You could have saved yourself some time if you read my #6 :p

#2 riddle is weird though. I wonder if it is an aura like the announcement or an actual accessory like the riddle.
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

:* I didn't see you in the thread. Also, ADD ME ON DISCORD

and, not sure
    • Like x 1
  15. Irvynnge Loyal Player

" So does this mean were getting cars in game finally? "

good grudd, no! can you imagine? it'd be a nightmare.
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Yeah seems like the announcement got it wrong. The riddle definitely makes it sound like it's an accessory rather than an aura.
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

DC posted the wrong thing at the wrong time. So it just adds to the mystery!
    • Like x 6
  18. EconoKnight XIII Legion

In Riddle #2 - Caesar! It’s going to be Caesar Romero’s make-up covered mustache!

[IMG]

And it will be marvelous.
    • Like x 2
  19. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Crazyy it would b cool to have vehicles that you can drive around the 1-30 gotham n metro, i would disable them in instances and watchtower
  20. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Riddle #2

[IMG]

Riddle #3

[IMG]