The forgotten hand style that we still don't have

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EvilDeeds, Jul 24, 2020.

1. EvilDeeds Active Player

we really could use some skinny slim line gloves like most DC heroes it doesn't even have to be green lantern gloves either just any would work this should've been in the game a long time ago
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  2. Batrederik Dedicated Player

3. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

4. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Been needing this glove style for years the gloves they have in game are to big and ugly has to many unnecessary details on it
    • Like x 2
  5. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

cant tell you how many styles that could use this glove how hard is it to make hal jordans glove available to everyone
    • Like x 1
  6. EvilDeeds Active Player

I actually don’t mind he’s reposting it the more the better[/quote]

thanks for understanding we need this glove style badly
  7. Batrederik Dedicated Player

BanesRampage said: ↑
    “”I actually don’t mind he’s reposting it the more the better[/quote]

Remarkable! But okay.
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Would love to see those gloves added to the game. That and the Barry Allen Flash gloves. :)
  9. EvilDeeds Active Player

same just making sure they see this and the flash gloves are on megs list
  10. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Yeah flash gloves are on the list but we can use this more
  11. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

hoping the new dlc drops these gloves
  12. Eve YouTuber

Why would it? the styles we're getting are Re-make of a few old amazon styles, the Gorgon Slayer will drop from open world bosses and Grail's style. So I doubt it will. It's not even related to the story in any way. Don't mean to shatter your hope, just saying as is. Perhaps in the next episode or lantern episode, but definitely not this one.
    • Like x 1
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It doesn't.
    • Like x 1
  14. Megzilla Developer

Really simple styles like this are more appropriate for character create than for dropped gear. I would think if we ever get to refreshing CC styles, we could prob toss in simple gloves (and boots).
    • Like x 13
  15. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

16. EvilDeeds Active Player

Would be worth waiting for thank you for understanding
  17. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Awesome been waiting for this for my green lantern for so long
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

IF you do, just make sure the new styles are added into the Basic Style Vendors in our HQs, the same as the current Character Creation styles, so that ALL characters have access to them (in the same way that you added the 3 new Human Skins into the Skin Vendor by STAR Labs.)
    • Like x 2
  19. Chia Death Well-Known Player

So because it was forgotten at the beginning it's going to stay off the table until an event that you aren't even sure will ever happen? Even if it is simple for a dropped style I really don't think people would mind too much- it could even be put as a random drop on these new open world bosses.
    • Like x 1
  20. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

We wouldn’t mind it being a random drop tho that cc redo could take years
    • Like x 1