Family friendly USPS/PC hero league recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by TheWrecker, Nov 20, 2017.

1. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

We are a family friendly bunch of feat hunters. Very simple rules and requirements. If you can have fun, treat others as you want to be treated and KILL everything you can run with us regardless of your combat rating or your skill points. As long as you can follow those simple rules and treat people with respect you are welcome in our league. My wife and myself are the league leaders. Our children are among our members. We run all levels of content and will help you with your character. We have weekly events set aside just to help people progress. If you'd be interested hit me up here or in game on The Wrecker or my wife xGreen Scar.
    • Like x 3
  2. TheJerZDevil201 New Player

Hey there, saw your post, I actually just posted that I was looking for a league. If you'd have me I'd be happy to join.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

You're welcome with us!
    Tell me the exact spelling of your character and I will shoot you an invite. I'll be on in a couple hours.
  4. TheJerZDevil201 New Player

PC Username: TheJerZDevil
  5. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

I'll be on the lookout for you brother
  6. TheJerZDevil201 New Player

cool. i'll be on tonight
    • Like x 1
  7. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

Will you be on tonight?
  8. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

Added a new member last night who saw this. Looking for more good people
  9. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

It's training Tuesday will be working on feats. Come join us for this weekly event and the fun
  10. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

Throwdown Thursday is today's event. Tonight will be grinding Belle Reve for arena wins. Comment here or message me in game on The Wrecker or my wife xGreen Scar.
  11. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

This week we're tackling panopticon Elite for training Tuesday. Join us for the event tonight.
  12. Adi Qui New Player

Hey there! I saw your post and I'm interested in your league. I'm a returning player but sadly came back to a dead league. My in game toon name is Adi Qui. Quantum DPS/troller. Any chance I can join you guys? I'm interested in feats, alerts and such.

I have several alts but no where near the CR lvl on my main. Also, do you have a villain league? I have some of those as alts well.
  13. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

I'll be coming home for the holidays wednesday night. Its been around 8 months since I've played so I could use a hand catching up. Ill go rage and drink myself into oblivion for a month. It will be a time.
  14. Batmatt Active Player

I've been looking for a league for awhile . Batmatt is my main toon if you'll have me.
  15. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

Yes sir I'll be looking for you brother
  16. Blue Steell New Player

saw your post can i join your league toon name Wompman
  17. Jedi Snoopy New Player

Hey there I was wondering if you were still looking for new members?
  18. Slevinus Prime New Player

Im new to the game, but a long time MMO'r... Im looking for an active league who doesn't mind my noobness. Are you taking new players?
    • Like x 1
  19. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

Yes sir. I'll be on tonight. My toon is The Wrecker. Send me a tell and I'll invite you.
  20. Nuenez New Player

hi saw your post and was looking for a family friendly guild. can I still join?
    toon name is Nuenez