new power idea?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by zor ile, Apr 17, 2020.

1. zor ile Well-Known Player

what do yalll think about an artifact that gives you a power from each power set on your load out.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's 15 powersets and 6 ability slots. How would that work?
    • Like x 1
  3. zor ile Well-Known Player

idk just throwing out ideas.
  4. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

its time you were able to have any power chain you want...fire then ice ...atomic into quantum into fire...whatever...the game should have always given you the option to have any power you want per lvl...you would still lvl or increase cr the same...PI could be completely rethought or kept as is and it would be up to the player if PI or variety mattered more...if you are starting to think being able to choose any number of powers might result in some overpowered results...in moments videos of those builds would be on youtube and a thousand copycats would follow...just like now...
  5. Walvine Well-Known Player

Haven't had coffee today so you been warned.
    Well we know dcuo is near limit on what some platforms can hold so they have issue of using only existing content assets for content to keep the installer size small enough so nintendo console stays supported.
    I have up 21unique sets I can think up instantly getting dcuo to 36 power set types , The problem is power sets must be based on DC franchise so will I not reveal because sets I can see existing are based from personal project not related to any game released or comic franchise , so for existing .. Natures old tier tree floral (healer)and beastial morph(tank) cold have been separate power sets several power abilities in game existing assests are generic enough to fill the gap of the split of nature ,like add Swamp thing guise instead of gorila and Bam thats one DC copyrighted ability , They are many guise forms with unique abilities from episodes that can goto to beastial morph set like wrath demon in sons of trigon and the rhino form circe does , Even easier on install data sizes devs could add colour control style to power sets it would instantly benefit hardlight and rage power sets , Some of the hardlight fx could even be used on a the plastic man powerset which was canceled , And the other powerset syrums canceled because countries deemed it gateway to drug abuse !! Why not just rename syrums to alchemist many witcher fans would like that power set to be uncanceled .
    • Like x 1