Birds of Prey episode, a teaser or livestream?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kuno, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Kuno Loyal Player

Throw us a bone, I know it wont probably be live until late april but still... not really feeling DCUO in 2020 so far.
    Prove there's is still a chance we get cool stuff.
    • Like x 6
  2. Eve YouTuber

I would love to see one of the new models or new location if there's any.
  3. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I am hoping it is nearing time for them to throw it on Test. Give us something new to try out for a few weeks at the very least.
    • Like x 1
  4. Mazahs Loyal Player

Can't resist
    [IMG]
  5. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

Yeah!! Another Gotham centric episode, it's been a while since the last… Maybe this time we visit Chinatown in South Gotham without the bottles on the buildings or maybe we'll be back at Amusement Mile for another round against the Joker but with Harley at our sides because she's not so bad anymore… For real I'm afraid of what's to come!
  6. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Seriously... the game needs something to give it a jolt of life right about now... there's really no point to keep running the Metal II content anymore.
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Lex Luthor is the primary villain, so it could be in Metropolis.
    • Like x 1
  8. Caroline Dedicated Player

Run an alt or take a break until something new is out. I am personally enjoying it, I'm done with every feat in the game but couple lpve ones and currently I'm just resting my eyes and fingers before the new DLC. :D
    • Like x 2
  9. Zneeak Devoted Player

I find no joy in completing Episode feat-lists or any other number of featlist anymore. I don't even find joy in completing the Elite-gearsets anymore because everyone and their alt in the end-game population are currently strutting around in full E-gear after spamming the DM E-card game over and over, lmao. I was excited for Metal at first, but these 2 Episodes have made me more inactive than ever.

I am really hoping that the upcoming Episode is different, more lighthearted both in content, grind and RnG.
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  11. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

The new Artifacts, the pet and Troll one, seem pretty neat...
    • Like x 1
  13. Charon Lead Content Designer

Well... it's:
    • Not Gotham centric at all
    • Got a bunch of new maps
    • Very lighthearted in comparison to the last few DLCs
    • A pretty amazo DLC all around, in my humble opinion
    • Like x 17
  14. Caroline Dedicated Player

Very excite, much wow
  15. Hraesvelg Always Right

Not sure if hint...

[IMG]

Did you guys finally get the Amazo skin out of mothballs and jazz it up? LOL
    • Like x 6
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

:O
    • Like x 2
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
  19. inferno Loyal Player

Amazo? Amazo!! Oh, you! You!!!

Light-hearted? It would be interesting there was a villain-centric episode closer to the Animated Harley series!!! That thing is freaking hilarious!! Put like a wild caper vibe into the story, with a few "oopsie, Did that I do that?" kind of situation with Harley and the gang.

Put some ""Come-die"" into the game. Hahahaha!!
    • Like x 1
  20. Kuno Loyal Player

Livestream reveal soon then? We didn't even saw a tease of the NPC updates...