Teen titans go *side episode*

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Stanktonia, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Please

It Doesn’t have to be a full episode, just something along the lines of additional content, that is all
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It wouldn't be Teen Titans Go, it would just be Teen Titans.
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Teen Titans Go is an actual TV show, which is something they need to get the rights for separately. We already had the big headaches that happened with the BvS stuff and the Supergirl TV show Legends skin. I don't foresee them dipping their toes into movie/tv show lincensing again.
    • Like x 2
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Waffles!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. RoBotkin Well-Known Player

There's already a Teen Titans episode- we want Teen Titans GO!
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Some of you mabye want it but Not All of us whant that..Please just No I say.
    • Like x 3
  7. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Jaffin pretty much has given the exact reason it may be forever before you see a Teen Titan Go mission....

It has been a while but go back far enough in the game's history and there was a time when something as simple as a green aura did not exits in game. The reason being? The folks at DC comics had, and probably still have, certain rights to approve and disapprove anything that winds up in game. I forget exactly how long it took to get them to let us glow green. Never was sure but since as soon as it became available I slapped the thing on my Green Lantern ALT I will take a wild guess and assume THAT was why. LOL

Now recent years have seen a lot more "approvals" where DC uses the game to promote current projects.. The DLC that focuses on Rip Hunter and the Wave Rider is a perfect example it promoted the new CE show Legends.and of course we had a Wonder Woman related DLC around the release of the movie.. Oh and gee look at that Birds of Prey starring Margot Robbie is still playing in theaters.. and next month? Birds of Prey the DLC hits the game :D

Not saying it will never occur but it could take a while
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They don't have the rights to use Teen Titans GO.
    • Like x 1
  9. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

We?

Speak for yourself.

I disavow that show and it's crappy artstyle.

And I most certainly do not wish to see it in DCUO.
    • Like x 5
  10. RoBotkin Well-Known Player

I didn't want Bird of Prey and didn't whine about it, please don't yuck my yum.
  11. RoBotkin Well-Known Player

Source?
  12. RoBotkin Well-Known Player

Yes, we, as in myself and at least Stanktonia.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Livestream and various Dev posts. They're contract with DC limits them to styles and story lines from printed page. Everything the devs create for the game has to be approved by DC.
    Yes, Teen Titans GO is produced by DC but the
    animation for the show is outsourced to two different studios. They have a contract that probably includes protection from anyone using Teen Titans GO IP.
    • Like x 1
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

We Both are entitled to say what we want and No is Not whining..
    • Like x 1
  15. RoBotkin Well-Known Player

That's unfortunate, and a missed opportunity in my opinion. Sure we're getting a Birds of Prey episode around the time of the movie, and no doubt we'll get a Wonder Woman episode around the time of the next movie, but I know there are many who've voiced their desire for the-ins with the CW shows- I'm not a fan but I'm sure there could be some interesting instances and styles derived from them.
  16. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Which brings to mind - whatever happened to DCUO’s Killer Frost? Haven’t seen her in awhile.

[IMG]

But what we really need is CHUNK!

[IMG]
  17. Wildcat Committed Player

hmm
    [IMG]
    no

[IMG]
    no

Ill like to see more Reverse Flash and Zoom :D

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. RoBotkin Well-Known Player

They're already in there- granted not nearly the presence in-gmae they really warrant (I mean come on, no Reverse Flash legends character?), but this could even be worked in to the St. Patrick's Day seasonal event, as they've had a Saint Patrick's Day episode as well as mingled with Mister Mxyztplk.
    Unfortunately it seems to be a moot point since evidently only print comics are available. At least there's a glimmer of hope for Professor Zoom and Reverse Flash though.
  19. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

During the episode we all get transformed into small sprite body type.
    • Like x 1
  20. Wildcat Committed Player

Reverse Flash should get his own episode based on time travel stuff like Flashpoint Paradox ;)
    • Like x 1