Not A Bug No Orbital BOP Uplink Device after dozens of Oracle capsules

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by MsTickle Fate, Feb 28, 2020.

1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Like it says. I've opened several dozen Oracle Capsules and no BOP Uplink was ever mailed to me. Should I file a report?
  2. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

OIC. Thanks for taking the time to explain; my apologies that I missed this explanation earlier.

I was misled by this page:

I shouldn't believe everything I read on teh interwebs.
  3. Hraesvelg Always Right

Er, I got mine mailed to me when I opened 15. Was it changed it when the feat for 5 caps was added?

[IMG]
  4. Pinky Well-Known Player

I opened 15 capsules after the feat for opening 5 capsules was added, and I got the BOP trinket mailed to me. Nothing's changed.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

...checking info.

Edit: The item is mailed, and THEN is available on the quark vendor just-in-case you lose it. My mistake.

If you don't have it in the mail, can you check to see if the feat for 15 has actually completed?
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

Stalker Census app indicates it is.

http://zonexus.ca/?name=MsTickle Fate&world=2
  7. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

So, what's the name of the feat, again, and what is it categorized under?

And if it's popped for me, but I haven't received the Uplink, should I file a report?
  8. Hraesvelg Always Right

It's called "HMMM... BOP?" and it's under general.
    • Like x 1
  9. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Thanks. I guess I should file a ticket.
  10. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I found the BOP Uplink in my inventory yesterday, though I have absolutely no memory of having opened a piece of mail with it.

But I grant it's easily possibly I might have opened too much mail too quickly and blinked and missed it. Or maybe it just finally appeared. It doesn't matter to me, at least, so consider this a closed issue for me.
    • Like x 1