Anyone else already bored

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SekretVillain, Dec 17, 2019.

1. SekretVillain Loyal Player

of the new DLC, and this coming from someone who doesn't use replays anymore. Havent used replays for a good 3 years. Because it kills the longevity and fun of content for me.
    • Like x 2
  2. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Anyone else already bored of new DC that hasnt spammed replays?
  3. Isif Committed Player

Boredom usually inspires alts or taking a break. Definitely on a break right now.
  4. Mukkah New Player

I’m taking a break until they find a solution to the current disaster. I played for a couple days after the episode released and found it underwhelming. I suppose l am to blame though for being underwhelmed. I keep expecting fresh and exciting content and we get the same episodes with a different background. I feel like I’m doing chores when l do the seasonal and dailies. How have they not updated or changed any of the seasonal events after all these years? They don’t even change the mission.....so much potential wasted.
    • Like x 2
  5. Iconic Founder New Player

The majority of mine friends is not logging too much than before... and sometimes, while i play the game, seems little "non-sense" you know? its trully getting little boring, it seems that Devs are not caring about whats happending on DC at the moment, a huge quantity of players are leaving the game, and they don't worry about these? Well, we're near of Chrismas, they know that players are going to spend their money in the game, then, it seems that they dont care too much about what is happending on DC, lets see what they're going to do tomorrow or... this week about the cash/broker and the chrismas Sale...
  6. Isif Committed Player

Honestly, if people keep paying into the current system, why change it? Maybe the format makes them the most money. It is up to you to either accept or reject. The hamster wheel is real.
  7. SekretVillain Loyal Player

That's the thing, I have a cr284 dps alt and currently dont play it because I don't like relying on other healers
  8. SekretVillain Loyal Player

2 of my friends havent logged in I want to say for a week now they both been playing red dead redemption 2
    • Like x 1
  9. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I'm the last one in my league that still plays and it's just not dun anymore I mostly play out of habit now.
  10. Isif Committed Player

I hear Trolling is nice this time of the year. Or maybe loadout an extra shield.
    • Like x 1
  11. SekretVillain Loyal Player

As for the broker and Christmas sale, do you honestly think people will splurge on dcuo if they lost any $$ in game or lost friends even over all the money stuff? Me personally I dont plan to spend a dime because of how the DLC released. When they could of allowed it to be on test for another week to work out any remaining bugs
    • Like x 1
  12. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Naw I'll never troll not in its current state. It's too boring.
  13. SekretVillain Loyal Player

That's the thing tho, if alot of ppl arent logging in like usual then that should speak louder than the few who continue to spend money on this game.
  14. SekretVillain Loyal Player

That sucks man, if your villain feel free to add me, if I'm on I'll run whatever I'm cr290 453sp heal water ign is Offending habits
  15. ALB Dedicated Player

I don't like the new content design. Just throw adds in everything. They need a new concept
    • Like x 4
  16. Isif Committed Player

Sometimes you may have to take a step back to reevaluate the things that make you happy. If at any juncture, you are unhappy, maybe you have earned a well deserved break. I have learned to appreciate my absence from speculation about any of this. I do hope for a peaceful end to all of this, but deep down, I will probably chuckle at something catastrophic too.:p
  17. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Me either it was ok the 1st few time because it was something different but now that's all we have been getting for about 3 years, its comes off as lazy on their part.
    • Like x 1
  18. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Here in few days I plan to take a well needed break to play star wars falen jedi. I wanna be able to find all the chest, stim cells, upgrades ect before I come back to dcuo
  19. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

The problem as to why people can't stay active and get bored easy after a new ep. Is we are forced to only play it for progression. Whenever they plan on dropping gear rank system on us we won't be bored at all and won't have to run same map everyday. That's means bye bye elite content and hello old content and welcome new players now u can actually find players for ur content. No more marks for gear which is killing the game for everyone instead exp based on group rank gear. Adds/boss. And I hope dcuo gets a well needed re launch before ps5. No more portals instead a fully open world like warfame did
    • Like x 1
  20. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Let's assume that Daybreak has very good development with much experience in designing and coding, but having amusing ideas and strategies, hm I don't think so !
    I recommend them to go for a new style of DLC. We need a short break from going to raids and too long alerts, and I believe that designing more open worlds should be stopped for a long time. And we need to have new things to look up to in Metropolis, Gotham and also have Central City as a global place not a specific DLC. Sir/Madam, dear developer please if you're reading, make these changes, put missions in those cities, stop making lifetime raids that are hell boring with many ads. Make us go through buildings in Metropolis and Gotham again, I think we have very enough space to assign to new content without interrupting current content of these cities. Please ma'am/man that used to be much more interesting, leveling up to 30 is still the best part of this game. I don't like being that blunt, but what the ×_× is wrong with you.
    • Like x 2