I need help badly

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by greenlanternfan30, Aug 23, 2019.

1. greenlanternfan30 New Player

So I just bought the ultimate green lantern corps bundle and it gave me 2 female armors but I have a Male character. If I delete my Male character to make a female one do I lose everything I clamed from the bundle? My Male character used all the loot crates from the bundle. Plz someone help me figures this out
  2. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

Don't delete that character. Make a new character, and transfer the female armor styles via your Shared Bank.
  3. greenlanternfan30 New Player

My shared bank?
  4. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

When you do the second or third Mission Questline, you will be invited to go to The Watchtower. From there, do the Watchtower tour mission in your mission journal, and it will show you where your bank is. One of the tabs in the bank is the Shared Bank, which you can transfer some items between your characters.
  5. greenlanternfan30 New Player

I put the female armor in the shared bank and went on my female character and theres nothing in my shared bank
  6. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

Did you put it into the shared bank, or the personal bank? Double check the tabs you're using.
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Probably should have asked if you had a shared bank. When you open up the bank, do you see a tab to your shared bank?
  8. Ambush New Player

What I would do is just pay to change that character into a female.
  9. WADE Well-Known Player

there isn't a way to change genders on your toon
    • Like x 1
  10. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

There currently isn't a token for changing the character's sex. This is probably so people don't double dip into getting the female style feats, then change and get the male style feats, or vice-versa.
  11. Ambush New Player

Ahh okay, makes sense. I’ve never attempted to change sex, I just figured you can buy anything in this game lol.
  12. Al Uzza Active Player

If you don't mind me asking. What are the two set? I thought it was one set only inspired by the star sapphires.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

In War of the Light II episode, females get Heart of the Predator (Star Sapphire uniform) and males get Sector 3601 (Manhunter style).
  14. Al Uzza Active Player

oh is sector 3601 also included in the pack?
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I have no idea. Someone made a video showing everything that was included.
    • Like x 1