so the strangest thing just happened to me while farming....

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Chaos Evolution, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

so I was farming exo materials in gotham minding my own business when suddenly in the middle of collecting an exo material node I was teleported to one of my bases and it said: Zone Unavailable

you wanna know the creepiest part about it? it teleported me to my base called Illuminati HQ! (seriously) :eek:

is it because that base is the only base I have in metropolis? ????????????? o_O

while we're on the subject during farming those nodes every now and then the camera glitches and takes a while to zoom into my character while collecting and stays there so I cant see where im going when trying to run away to another node.

Also sometimes I try to collect a node and it glitches so I cant pick it up my character will do the hands animation and stop and I try again but it doesn't work and I have to repeat until I pick it up.....just some things I found that were strange.
    • Like x 1
  2. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I have had all of those happen several times.
    The camera thing has been around for a long while and gets annoying. Especially when it happens and I am running content as it does happen in instances as well.
    I do get zone unavailable in my own lairs from time to time.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Happened to me all the time. I actually stopped farming and started buying my exomaterials from the broker because of the camera bugs.
  4. MiLady Well-Known Player

All of those things happened to me as well, but infrequently. The 3rd one where the animation gets stuck trying to activate/pickup something happens more often. For me, it occurs more during the seasonal events, where you have to activate or pickup something before the timer expires. When the timer expired the same time I activate/pickup, then I get stuck in the animation for about 20 seconds. I cant do anything until it eventually stops.