Fortify Golem/Offering applies shield but doesn't absorb damage

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Xibo, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Xibo Loyal Player

2. Batuba Developer

Bringing this post back from the dead. I've looked into this ability and it is indeed broken to where it is not shielding properly. I've gone ahead and made a fix and hope to get this out for GU 96.
    • Like x 8
  3. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

Thanks for the fix, do you think you guys will be able to put more powerset bug fixes into GU 97? Thinking specifically about Water's High Tide and Shark interaction.
  4. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

And possibly Ice's Snow Devil interaction not giving extra damage to frostbitten enemies and Ice Boulder Strike not hitting certain enemies in certain instances like the Sea Beast fight in The Throne raid of Atlantis? Thank you :)
  5. Batuba Developer

I'll be happy to look into the other issues, just please make separate threads for them so our team and try to reproduce the bugs so we can attempt to fix. Please be as detailed as possible on the bug reports as if we cannot reproduce the issues, it becomes extremely hard to find why the bug happens.
  6. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

Thank you so much. In order to avoid spamming with 20+ threads, I'll try to make a thread for the bugs that I know of with each powerset with as many details as I can put out in how they're replicated. Once test server is back up so I have access to all the powersets*