BUG: Locked collected Banished Kryptonian style

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Mizzog, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Mizzog New Player

I just re-subbed after being gone from the game for over a year and noticed on my main character that my Banished Kryptonian head style was locked behind a replay access. It shows in my global briefings that I completed Fortress of Solitude I: Chasm 6/6, Fortress of Solitude II: Power Core 8/8, and The Fortress of Solitude 2/2. It doesn't show any completion dates but I know it was many years ago.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Upon looking at my main's other styles I've found several that are now locked behind replays that were collected long ago. I also made sure that it was not a cross faction style that was collected on my Villain alt. (Sunstone's Edge chest style shows as locked, but it is for the Villain Zod symbol). This upset me a little. So I checked on the rest of my characters and found that the issue is the same on three other characters from long ago that have the same briefing completions as my main.

Why do I have to unlock it? Shouldn't this already be unlocked since I completed the briefings and collected the reward style? Is this a bug? Has anyone else had this issue?
  2. myandria Item Storage

Interesting...

According to the second picture, I do not see the *unlock style* button that appears when you are looking at a style to be unlocked. I think it is a bug/glitch and perhaps you should submit a ticket with the same pictures attached.
  3. Mizzog New Player

You mean this button?
    [IMG]

I submitted a ticket first with all this information and the images. I was "politely" told that they do not unlock styles and that I should post it to the bug section on the forums. It was a...frustrating response.
  4. myandria Item Storage

No; unless the UI is different on the PS4, there should be a "button" on the bottom of the style menu between the reset and save buttons that says "unlock style".

Also, the popup states that you unlocked it on a different character and you claim that the character in the picture is the one that unlocked it first; seems like a glitch to me.

It makes me wonder if you can check past logs to check which character performed a feat first.
  5. Mizzog New Player

Yes, the UI is slightly different for PC than PS4. As for the message, that is the problem. All four of the characters have the same 6/6, 8/8, 2/2 completion which results in the Banished Kryptonian style. All four characters completed the FoS 1-2 back in 2011. The style was available prior to the who style unlocking feature, but now they are showing as locked and I have to unlock them again using my replays? As far as I'm concerned, Daybreak locked my style, they can for damn sure unlock it, but submitting a ticket with all the images and information I shared here resulted in a "we do not unlock styles". Perhaps I made a mistake in re-subbing.
  6. myandria Item Storage

I see and agreed; hopefully someone ( a dev ) will take a look at this post on Monday (oops, today) and take a look into it.
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Unless they changed the UI in the last couple days, that's how it looks on PC (there was never a button between 'reset' and 'save' to unlock all styles, it was always on the top)