Are you prepared for Artifacts level 200 in 2019?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Xibo, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Xibo Loyal Player

I'm prepared. Who cares about the Controller role? My Tank with 3 Artifacts level 200? Could you imagine EoG level 200? Only 1 Tank and 7 DPS in raids next year.
    • Like x 2
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

3. Zneeak Devoted Player

I am not prepared... I've only ever gotten one Artifact to 160 and that's on my main. Trying to keep other alts/roles fairly relevant in terms of artifacts aswell.

When/if lvl 180-200 becomes a thing, I'll only hope there's no gamebreaking high affinities/bonuses involved.
    • Like x 9
  4. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Somewhat prepared, but I'm more interested in a 4th slot versus Artifact rankings going up. I would prefer to keep them at 160 Max.
    • Like x 10
  5. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

You sound as though you want the game to break.

Why would you want to run an at level raid without a healer or a troll?

Not prepared. As above, only 1 artifact at 160, & I really hope I never have to be prepared.

Don't want a 4th slot either.
    • Like x 5
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

Keep it at three. Keep it at 160.

Add more artifacts with more diversity. Artifacts to enhance movement abilities or iconic and the likes.

Artifacts that alter healing, tanking and controlling abilities.

Making things more interesting.

I am all for BIS items but only for certain builds and not for roles. Having diversity in competitive tanking/healing/controlling/dps'ing keeps players engaged and creates desire to level more artifacts to keep things fresh.
    • Like x 10
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

definitely not prepared, i dont even want to imagine the 1% chance on breakthrough...
    • Like x 10
  8. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

That actually sounds really nice. Good suggestions. I like Diversity.
    (+1)
    • Like x 2
  9. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

My main has three at 160 and my troll has two at 160.I'm more curious about 4th slot but also know the devs might give us some crazy new raid mechanics .
    • Like x 1
  10. Miss Adora Loyal Player

don't need 180 or 160, it already takes forever to get one artifact to 140, can't imagine 160, 180, 200
    • Like x 3
  11. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

no

I’m ok with a 4th slot but the ranks do not need to go any higher
    • Like x 4
  12. tukuan Devoted Player

I am only looking forward to 200 if that means lower tiers change rates get adjusted.
  13. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

am I ready to grind or pay more? NO. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO.....
    • Like x 7
  14. ALB Dedicated Player

The players who exploited artifacts are ready. You will recognize them if they have over a million experience in their artifacts.
    • Like x 3
  15. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah that's also what I'm very curious about because there is only one way to Guarantee 100% success .
  16. myandria Item Storage

Um...Hmmm....

That would be a big fat NOPE!

I also think that 160 is good enough. Why are you trying to set up the artifacts for a nerf?
    • Like x 1
  17. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Would you be interested in a 2% breakthrough?
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I might be interested. Please tell me more.
    • Like x 2
  19. Knarlydude Loyal Player

As an original controller from 2011. I say YUK and NOPE or NOPE & YUK. Either way, 200 artifacts are a bad idea. The devs could make some other artifacts that work with the iconic powers like other players stated.
    • Like x 2
  20. Xibo Loyal Player

Yes, definitely a really bad idea but since Daybreak's thinking is more money than the game itself so is better to stay prepared because certainly we'll get a raise in levels.
    • Like x 3