Can you fix Batman/Robin's BB?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Arqueiro Robusto, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

And.. Please fix the BB back to its normal state. It's doing erroneous damage.
  2. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

What exactly is it are you asking?
  3. Ringz Dedicated Player

Really? LOL.
  4. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Yeah really. Cause I have no idea what BB is. But I'm sure once someone tells me, it will end up being a face palm.
  5. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Block breaker
    • Like x 1
  6. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  8. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

9. Eve YouTuber

My thread as well! How Dare you XD
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/please-fix-batmans-bb.298471/

We all want them fixed but It's most likely not going to happen :\
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No you certainly won't. And it won't stop with Batman and Robin.
    • Like x 2
  11. Malachyte Devoted Player

It's Batman and we all know Mepps loves Batman more then life itself....so deal with Batman being OP because as we all know.....

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

Man. You don't understand how broken this is. Do you even play legends PvP?
  13. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Everything is broken. When/If they fix Batman, next series of mass complaints will be TwoFace or someone else. Players will always find the next worst gimmick and use it to win. It is a never ending cycle.
  15. Eve YouTuber

Doesn't mean they shouldn't fix it.
  16. Brother Allen Loyal Player

You are absolutely correct. However, that should not stop them from addressing outstanding issues within the game. At this time though, Batman and Robin's Block Breaker is far and beyond the most broken aspect of Legends PVP so it should be addressed. It is not like players are requesting an entire revamp of PVP, they are requesting that, what would appear to be, a small fix to an outlandish issue in the format.
    • Like x 3