Base item suggestion

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ikyotojin, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

A few more high tech items such as terminals, computer stations, wall items...

But not tied to an already existing group or person. Example: The Batman packages have plenty of good looking tech items, but I can't use a lot as it has the bat logo. I have non bat themed character.
    • Like x 5
  2. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Id like the ones seen in Gotham and Metropolis police stations, in Stryker's Island, the Hall of Doom, the terminal thingies in Gotham wasteland vendor and mission area, the ones in the cut scene in Titans Alert (they are in a few other instances as well) etc etc. These have been long requested and quite frankly, should have been available a long time ago.
    • Like x 1
  3. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Fine, but there is a main base items suggestions page in the forums called "Tell us what base items you would like to see next!"
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

For the first Anti-Monitor Anniversary, the base items were STAR Labs consoles and such.

For the second year we got Brainiac terminals and such
    • Like x 2
  5. Krossssss Well-Known Player

TV that plays cartoons, Ace the batdog "not robot version" , autumn tress with falling leaves or tree with snow ,pine trees ,trees with birds, stuff on fire burning or frozen , wallpaper material, new base themes like "power themed or hero themed" , lights that give real illumination, flowing water"stream" like the flowing lava,Tiger or Lion that move like teekl, igloo, power themed base pets
    [IMG]
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

I think sometimes they forget some people have toons that aren't based on pre-existing characters
    • Like x 1
  7. Doctor Proteus New Player

• Like x 1
  8. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I couldn't be more with you on that. Every time I run HiveE I feel like I'm window shopping at a mall custom tailored for me. That being said, My main base is tech themed and at the risk of sounding conceited, it's the best tech themed base I've seen. I've won some base decorating contests with it too so it ain't just me, lol. I'm also at the 600 limit so it'd be tough to fit new stuff in anyway (still need to figure out what I can delete to work a few Psi-Ops items in).

Anyway, If you wanna swing through for some ideas, tell me your in game name and I'll add you.

Man, every time I sees it, I waaaaants it.

I would also love for the cables from Clocktower and COU. Even just resigning the panopticon wires with that effect would be fantastic.