Please consider trying to bring sm back

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by lfc09kris, Aug 24, 2018.

1. High Troller Loyal Player

I had days where I spent 8-10 hours straight running SM on several toons. Rounds took a lot longer after round 14. Getting from round 15 to round 18 felt like forever and a half because of cr differential.

Just because you're not dedicated like this doesn't mean there are others that do have the mentality.

To me, it wasn't about the loot. It was about the challenge presented.
    • Like x 2
  2. recoil2 Dedicated Player

honestly i kind of liked survival mode, even though i never made it past round 2 and didn't get any loot (and there are some really nice loot items exclusively from survival modes...). an interesting concept would be solo, duo, and alert survival modes to go along with the raid ones we typically get.
  3. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

Ergo their are some that would.

If you got that I actually need a reward for doing SM then obviously I did something wrong when I wrote what I wrote.

I'd also add that coming to a conclusion with no evidence is welcome especially when I am strongly for longer content, SM with just having the same drops from earlier.

Your response does not fall on deaf ears just preaching to the choir, all 24 members, well at least 3 that agree about all that.

Soooo...
  4. Plowed In Loyal Player

That fist part is an excellent point. Most of the players didn’t play it. I’d guess because it was a challenge, most likely ending in failure, time-consuming, required teamwork/communication, didn’t offer good enough incentives, or some combination of those.

Did some really enjoy it? Absolutely. But that was a small slice of the market.

Until they fill their staffing needs or get to the point where they’re comfortable tackling some of these niche (or less profitable) areas of gameplay, I don’t see any changes happening. Mepps addressed this head-on, what, 2 weeks ago? Bringing this up over and over again this quickly isn’t helping anything. I’d say try again in 3 to 6 months, at the earliest. Just a sad truth in my opinion, we should stop ripping open this scab and just let it heal.
    • Like x 1
  5. Plowed In Loyal Player

This would be a great way to incorporate it into normal episodes.
  6. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

Now we should know by now that is not about to happen.

It is one of those things, when a question is asked and answered that as soon as the answer is finished somebody ask the very same question again.