EU and US Server merge.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by silversuitcase, Aug 21, 2018.

1. silversuitcase Active Player

I think dcuo should merge both servers for ps/pc. Not sure why they can't/won't. Is it because of lag? Not being able to find the right shutdown time? What are the disadvantages?
    I can only see the countless positives to having both of the servers merged.
    Discuss whether or not it should happen.
  2. dresserball Dedicated Player

Well since the issue with the last update was due to a big population I am thinking the game would just melt.
    • Like x 2
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Were you here when they merged PS with PC? It was a nightmare.
    • Like x 3
  4. Draconiano Committed Player

Yeah! I want to experience again the ps eu and pc eu merge, I went from rich to poor in just 1 day. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  5. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

The lag for EU would be bleh
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

No thank you.
    • Like x 1
  7. Proxystar #Perception

The Xbox EU server is already merged and in fact there are already many Europeans that play on the US PC/PS server without issue, it's not really that bad.

I'm fairly certain Daybreak already host an EU server in the US, either xbox or both, so the latency is already there.
    • Like x 1
  8. Xibo Loyal Player

More easy a donkey to fly.
  9. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Ah I didn’t know that. I used to play on EU from time to time but PvP was impossible.
  10. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

It's not possible anyways just give it up. Unless you can get Elon Musk to invest in DC.
  11. Do Your Googles Active Player

I do not like this idea at all. First off there would be problems with players who share the same name.
  12. Eve YouTuber

It's better to leave it the way it is and just try to find a way to get EU abit more populated.
  13. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Don't they exist in the first place because there are different regions? So yeah, I don't think so. I'm with the consensus and I vote no.
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Only if I get to keep my name
    • Like x 2
  15. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Only if I get to keep all 23 of my names.
  16. Eve YouTuber

Fatal_Star_PS1 ? ;)
    • Like x 2
  17. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Blocked
    • Like x 3
  18. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Gold Bots in all languages !!!
    • Like x 2