Give Deathstroke a Loot Drop in The TT Alert

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kid Multiverse, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Right, so the middle section of the TT alert is a little... lumpy. Lots of adds, the tedious hallway section and the strange, somewhat pointless feeling Deathstroke fight.

Including a loot drop for him would help alleviate that feeling that the alert is a bit of a slog. Maybe not even a proper gear dropif that's too much but a Titans catalyst or Cyber Exobyte perhaps?
    • Like x 6
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's not a proper boss fight but you expect to be rewarded?
    • Like x 2
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Why isn't it a proper boss fight?
    • Like x 1
  4. C3alix Committed Player

Because you don't defeat the boss whatsoever.
    • Like x 1
  5. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

We deserve loot for enduring the cutscene alone.
    • Like x 14
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

How far do you get his health down?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are quite a few bosses in the game that you don't actually defeat, like pretty much every E3 instance.
    • Like x 4
  7. Mazahs Loyal Player

You don't defeat many things in this game, that drop loot.
    • Like x 3
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

True but those fights (Doomsday and E3 bounties come to mind) take several minutes and a full group. The Deathstroke fight takes around 90 seconds.
  9. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Hey, not sure if you read my post in full but I suggested the possibility of a smaller reward and not necessarily a proper loot role. Seems like you might have missed that?

Hope this helps :)
    • Like x 2
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I read the whole thing, I still don't feel that fight deserves a reward. If it were readjusted to fit some standard of an actual fight, I'd support your view.
    Hope that helps.
  11. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

sure why not.
    • Like x 1
  12. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Is that longer or shorter than the fight with the 5 police officers in Gotham Courthouse?
    Longer or shorter than the Robot fight in RotB?

A bigger question is: does the Deathstroke fight have any mechanics? Is it possible for him to kill you?

These are real questions because I've only run the alert in Normal mode 2 times on test, and event isn't a good indicator of anything (haven't run event more that 2 times either, lol)
    • Like x 1
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Latest patch notes: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/server-hotfix-august-1-2018.297876/
    "Added failsafes so that the Deathstroke fight shouldn't ever last too much longer than it's intended."
    It's a staged fight.
    • Like x 1
  14. Schimaera Devoted Player

Because you don't even need 20 seconds to beat him at minimum gear requirements?
  15. Schimaera Devoted Player

Officers took longer (with E3) gear, Robot fight took longer and still does, Deathstroke does not have any worrysome mechanics, I have not seen a person being killed by him, he is not a boss. The fight could have been a cutscene for all I care.
    • Like x 1
  16. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

I mean we get a cyber exo just from showing up at Titans Island. It's kind of silly to argue the intensity or duration of the Deathstroke fight with that in mind.
  17. Schimaera Devoted Player

Well you could as well argue that you won't get any free stuff from this dlc anymore starting with the next Episode. Soooo Deathstroke should reward something as well for free for this period?
    • Like x 1
  18. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Is it free if we have to fight him?
  19. Schimaera Devoted Player

Do you demand loot from adds now as well? The fight is faster than a fight against two Hacked Mechs in the same alert. It does not come remotely close to a boss fight.
    • Like x 1
  20. BumblingB I got better.

I want to give back Cyborg's stuff. :( I feel bad taking while he was not in control.
    • Like x 5