Another augments question.

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Knarlydude, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Knarlydude Loyal Player

If on exobit is 20 EXP and it takes 8 bits to make a byte.

What kind of math was used to calculate 20 exp for something that takes eight items worth 20 exp each to make? Those eight items equal 160 exp all together but combine them into a byte and all eight items a worth 20 exp. o_O

All the people that hunted, traded and then combined exobits into exobytes would like to thank you for not considering us either.
  2. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

This is a new system. The math was done like that because it was their choice. The items were obsolete and we were already getting a generous amount of xp for this nee system. They said it was easier to make everything of the same xp instead of giving each item an individual xp. Its not really a big deal. New systems and transitions are always bumpy and have pros and cons, but this system is far superior and nothing is changing back.

Judging from your last post, I would say just let it go and enjoy the game and this New system.
    • Like x 3
  3. Knarlydude Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  4. SasquaT Dedicated Player

enjoy heh good one !!!!! 7 years of farming turned in funy low amount of XP sounds like pure fun :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Not all new systems are welcoming and many have their own opinions about different things. They gave you more than enough xp to get back where we left off with our current equipment mods. I really dont see the big deal. Actually, if you think about it, its not a big deal.

The way I see it? Im perfectly happy. With this new system, I now never have to worry about grinding 9 to 18 times a year (I run 3 toons daily) . it puts ease on me. Im an elitist, but I like to have fun as well.

The only thing I know to say is, try to get use to this system. They arent changing it and nothing is going back. So talking about it isnt going to change anything. I wish you luck :)
  6. SasquaT Dedicated Player

I had materials and exobytes for rest of my life so pls dont tell me they gave me enough XP to get back where we were .I agree people have their own opinions about different things and this is perfect example .
    All those who didnt have exobytes saved becouse they were lazzy to farm and didnt want so spend money on time capsules are happy becouse they got all they need for free ( at least for now till they discover seals in MP) but all who spend tons of time and money and had tons of components saved know why this is a fraud thats why they leaving .
    If you want to play game like this i also wish you luck :)