kryptonian time capsule?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Razzbuu, Jun 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  2. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

so how many feats are attached to these boxes
  3. Draconiano Committed Player

Not really, the enchanted style drops on the capsule, you can get enchanted styles instead of the normal one.
    Probably the only good thing they did with this capsule.
    • Like x 2
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Check page 4
  5. Tilz Loyal Player

Schimaera listed them already in the thread.
    3,5 sp. So i think 1 sp less than the other time capsules? Just with more ******** :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Damn ty 4 info
  7. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

You know, they did something really generous by adding a few things to the Deluge vendor. I really hope they continue to do that with past dlc vendors. I can see it now though. They will put new items, alternate gear styles, collections etc in a vendor time capsule that can only be bought with either respective to dlc marks or MoV lol. Hope that will not be the case, but........... wudnt put it past dem.
    • Like x 1
  8. Proxystar #Perception

wholeheartedly agreed, WTF is this?!?

We ask for debuffs to matter so it gets stuck behind a paywall and an artifact grind, lost for words really...

Heat Vision gets nerfed and gets sold back as an artifact...
    • Like x 14
  9. The Fairy Well-Known Player

bruuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh.. i know how ya feel..
    • Like x 3
  10. Tilz Loyal Player

There were some nice tweaks and adding those things to the vendor.. well idc for them, but they don't hurt the game at all. But It's interesting. Once they seem to do something good, they do something else after that really really really poorly.
    And open them with ingame currency like 10 MoV would be a reasonable price. Then you wold ban the frkn paywall of the stabilizers from the boxes. Ppl would run content to earn marks, etc. See?
    • Like x 3
  11. Schimaera Devoted Player

Prepare for Gag glove artifact and an artifact with which you can use clownbox and exploit it again - but now it doesn't just do damage to itself that shows on the scoreboard but actual damage do enemies. yay!
    • Like x 5
  12. Razzbuu Well-Known Player

Since the introduce of the weapon mastery
    Never been this disappointed of something about this game , really questioning my self about another long break
    • Like x 5
  13. Proxystar #Perception

OMG and that soder What The...

That's the unlimited soder people have requested before now slapped in to an artifact grind process...
    • Like x 8
  14. Tilz Loyal Player

We have a few hours until Devs might come here.
    The thread will be gold until then
    • Like x 9
  15. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Its not about reading comprehension, it's good ole unfettered capitalism. As long as theres a loophole or a way to squeeze money from citizens, it'll happen.

This isn't about "if you dont like it dont pay"
    This is an active effort to get a 13 year old to steal his moms credit card or for some depressed guy to usr the last of his mid month check instead of saving it.

Its called white collar crime and its not punished because its not poor kids in street commiting them.

"This is America"
    • Like x 7
  16. Schimaera Devoted Player

The sad thing really is that there is probably only one or two big arseholes at DBG. The rest of the devs just want to do content and stuff. I can't and don't want to believe that they all agree on the TC concept. But with every bigger company it's just that sometimes some bullsh*t get's decided on the higher levels and the rest just has to like it or at least pretend to like it.
    • Like x 9
  17. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Have a good one guys, I'll be back in a few months, if ever.
    • Like x 7
  18. Tilz Loyal Player

Have a good one :)

Agree. I bet Meg wants all styles being easy to access for everybody (simple drops or at MP for reasonable price). She's a good one!!
    • Like x 6
  19. Schimaera Devoted Player

I actually have some good advice for the devs every time they come up with an even more moronic idea: try not doing that!

• Like x 5
  20. EconoKnight XIII Legion

So no need to choose the quark currency, then.

But enhanced styles mixed in the loot table only enhances the problems of eliminating sub-cap choices. It additionally clutters a now more limited loot table.

In all, these are pretty massive changes to the time cap structure. If you want to boil a live frog, you turn up the tempature slowly; but this is like using a blow torch on the pot. Guess what the frog does there? He jumps out.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.