The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Zneeak Devoted Player

Changed up the colors a little to match the chest & legs with the starro's
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Aloha!

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Optimal Overdrive New Player

• Like x 1
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

If you want your pics to show, you should probably use the "Direct Link" option (if there is one). Copy that link, click on the picture icon in the posting window and paste the link into the box that pops up. That should get your pics to show up in the thread.
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Got the new sesonal bubble aura so now my hila/siren style is more or less complete :D
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  7. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Pixie or Bombshell?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    getting ready for the Judas Contract ;)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  8. Dene Devoted Player

Personally, I prefer bombshell.. pixie looks great but looks too much like a marvel wasp cosplay

love the style btw - on both
    • Like x 1
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

As partial as I am to the Pixie hairstyle (always had something of a weakness for ladies sporting shorter hairstyles LOL), I have to go with the Bombshell hairstyle for that look. The Pixie style with that hair color mixes too well with the black in the outfit and it ends up looking like part of the outfit and not a hairstyle.

Maybe a little more contrast in her head gear might help the Pixie style work better?
    • Like x 1
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thought that that was what they were going for, the modern movie version anyway o_O

Butt like Will said, change the hair colour a little so it contrasts with the outfit and the Pixie might stand out a bit better
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You too huh? ;)
  12. XEMD Well-Known Player

What styles are those? Btw great job
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

Dang you're digging up some old ones lol. Let's see... Military Tech head, Gotham knight shoulders, Quickstryke chest and legs, Mercenary's Malice hands and feet, Electrostatic backpiece and the waist is either Star Ex or the villain-equivalent version.
    • Like x 1
  14. XEMD Well-Known Player

Haha thanks. And yeah I just was curious :p
    • Like x 1
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That's what this thread is all about :D
    • Like x 1
  16. L T Devoted Player

Nice work.

I know the Splendid Wings are not new, but is there any chance we could maybe get different flight and/or gliding poses when we wear them to show them off more? It's a shame that you have to have only 1 hand forward, or both of your hands swept back instead of more like straight out.
  17. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

i saw some ghost rider inspired styles on here so i decided to make some of my own

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried one of the new hair styles from the kryptonian timecapsules on my wonder woman style
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  20. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

NEW HAIRSTYLES?!?#@13O283RJHOI~!

NEW HAIRSTYLES!!!!!!!!!!

NEW.

HAIRSTYLES!
    • Like x 2