The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Zneeak Devoted Player

Now I want a Brainiac Pet Pig for a base item... I bet that bacon would be "out of this world"
    [IMG]

Ok.. That was terrible....
    • Like x 1
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not as bad as his acting
    Oh, pig pet, ham acting, see what you did there :D
  3. Megzilla Developer

I love that you use the starro as a flower!
    • Like x 2
  4. Megzilla Developer

You guys have been really steppin up your game!! Love seeing all the latest creations. :)
    • Like x 7
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

my frost style.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Right back at ya :D
    • Like x 3
  7. Mermaid Dedicated Player

This Sea Queen is ready to go to war with the Deluge ~~~

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 12
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Well, it helps tremendously that you guys keep giving us some cool toys/styles to play with, so big thanks to you and the art team. :)
    • Like x 2
  9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 7
  10. Dazz-252 Committed Player

This is my main Nature character, Kemical Plant. She is a Botanic Humanoid. Her nickname is "The Stinging Nettle" her outfit colours are inspired by Lavender plants.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 11
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

So I was using the Anti-Matter hand aura on my Cupid-inspired character's Healer outfit as kind of a "healing power of love" kind of thing. But then I found something a little more glorious for that look. ;)

[IMG]

Meanwhile I took a little inspiration from a hawk-themed character from the competition and came up with this on my Gadgets character.

[IMG]

And no, I'm not renaming her TechNighthawk. :p

I almost used the Hera's Strength wings, but there was a little too much glow on those wings. There really isn't anything that's quite like Nighthawk's wings/backpiece in the game.

[IMG]

And I know the figure's outfit looks more black, but in most comics it's a dark blue, so that's what I went with.
    • Like x 5
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thought you would have used the colours of an actual stinging nettle :D
  13. Dazz-252 Committed Player

There's little chance in-game people would know that I loosely nicknamed her that. Though her name is Kemical Plant, so she is just a chemically modified plant humanoid. So she could be a Lavender stinging nettle or any type of combination of plant she wants, I guess lol. Thorned flexsuit with Lavender colours.
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Well, stinging nettles have small barbs, butt the chemicals they inject into you are a pain in the bud :p
    Then again, not much colour to a Stinging Nettle, Scotch Thistle on the other leaf...
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

An atempt to make Aztek,hes a pretty unfamilliar dc hero.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Another update of my femal quantum character :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Nice contrast with the blonde hair and gold accessories and lipstick
    • Like x 3
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  19. Dazz-252 Committed Player

But overall it's simply her nickname. It is like Stone Cold Steve Austin, his nickname is "The Rattle Snake" but he isn't a snake nor does he dress like one lol. More relevant, Super-Man "The Man of Steel" he isn't actually made out of steel or people don't expect his red and blue costume to be the colour of steel. They get their nicknames through their reputations/actions rather than appearance, as does my character. Kemical Plant "The Stinging Nettle" lol ;)
    • Like x 2
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Still wish a better top existed to make it more believable, but the bronze material really helped with The Doctor's glasses.
    [IMG][IMG]