The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

If that's the Munitions Aura, it looks better in your screenshot than it did in the preview video. I MIGHT now actually keep any of them I receive, 'cuz it IS a cool look that might work well for some of my characters. :cool:
    • Like x 1
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It is. I’m surprised you think that, because this particular aura is poetry in motion, but screen captures horribly. I took a dozen pictures and this one is pretty much the best of a bad lot.

The only reason I can think of that it might look better here is because it just gels with this character’s design so perfectly, rather than just being tagged on to a blank slate of a character like the one in the preview (Which obviously they had to do because they were showing all the new auras).

It REALLY wasn’t hyperbole when I said this is the aura I’ve wanted since munitions was released. :D
    • Like x 2
  3. DanXVII Committed Player

That's crazy.
    • Like x 4
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Well, it ain't Sparta! :p
    • Like x 2
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

This was VERY well done. Nice use of the Bark Skin along with the Krampus face. We REALLY need a long beard style in the game.
    • Like x 3
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

This is my Earth DPS/Tank, Sentinel Apollo. On the Left is one DPS armory featuring the Sandstorm Aura, and on the right is my survival Tank armory (I have a battle tank armory as well) featuring the new Terrestrial Aura.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Thanks to Resurgence, I managed to get the Quarks I needed to get the Resplendent Cache which has the Opalescent Material (which i'm putting on my water toon) and the Diamond Mist Aura. I threw some Bronze and Gold on with a little Phoenix in the mix...et voila...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Edit: I'll be replacing the Starro Bracers with Mera's bracers next week. :D
    • Like x 7
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

yay I finished the e3 elite set! :D
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 10
  9. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

here's PanDOOMonium!

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

I know he's been done to death already, but who can resist making Kratos with the Scorching aura :cool:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  11. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

here's a picture of him in hell just for eye candy sake

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  13. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

thanks for the eye candy what's the characters name? :eek:
    • Like x 1
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Now he looks like he's ready to go onto the Games Grid and race some Lightcycles! End of Line. ;)
    • Like x 4
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Yeah I know theres plenty of ghost rider styles here now.This is my updated johnny blaze version.The virdeness on hes back is supposed to be hes chains :p
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

me and League mate, enjoying the hero dying wasnt post to be apart of the pics but he attack us first.
    • Like x 4
  17. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Thats me right there ;) Finally got my Phoenix Material (On my Hero) and went after on my villain to hang with Jareth.
    • Like x 1
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

My Quantum toon, Major Penance rocking the Enigmatic Aura.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  19. Zneeak Devoted Player

Space Piggy :D
    • Like x 4
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Sometimes in this game Brainiac has a space piggy face :D
    • Like x 2